Chapter 4

Six years later...

In the streets of Tokyo, a young couple were seen entering a nightclub.

As they entered, they sat down by the bar, and noticed a group of men on the higher floors

As they entered, they sat down by the bar, and noticed a group of men on the higher floors. The man turned his attention back to his date, who finished ordering their drinks.

Woman: This place is really awesome, how did you find it?

Man: Oh, my brother brought me here once. Only to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

Woman: Isn't that nice of you~. Really care about him huh?

She teased him, the man chuckled as suddenly he heard the doors open once again... it wouldn't be weird, if he didn't see who they were in the corner of his eyes... his body was struck with fear as he saw three masked people walking into the club.

The three were known as... The Onis.

He then noticed them looking at people above them, on the second floor, staring down at them... they were yakuza members... The last ones in tokyo...

The young couple realized they're gonna be in the middle of a gang war. Many of the Yakuza goons began to walk towards the three, as each of them were seen getting their guns ready.

Over to the three, the two masked girls step forward. The one in red draws a katana and cuts her arm, as the blood drags onto the blade, and crystallizes, creating a much, much sharper blade. The pink-haired girl begins to summon a large amount of cherry blossom leaves; she then shoots them forward. The leaves began to cut up the men like butter.

The Red Oni charges and begins to cut up many of the goons, disarming them before ending them swiftly. The black Oni walks through the crowd in panic. Many guards tried to cut him off as he walked up the stairs, however he would dodge and kick them over the railings. Once he made it to the sitting Yakuza, they all raised their guns at him... ill he spoke.

Oni: Put the guns down, I only came to tell a message

Yakuza1: You killed my men! And you expect us to hear you out?!
Oni: Your men had their weapons drawn, my team felt threatened, and responded. Now... will you read my message?