01

3rd Person's POV

"Hurry up you little cunt!" Her father screamed at her drunkly. "I'm going, i'm going. Please hold on." She says as tears start rolling down her cheek slowly. She felt pressured, she hated feeling pressured. She felt weak. "Why are you crying now!" He says angrily. "I just have something in my eyes, father." She says before she grabs her book bag and headed out.

She checks her phone seeing the time. As she notices the time she hurries to the bus stop. The bus stop was a few blocks away from her house. If she runs fast enough she might be able to catch the bus in time. She absolutely hated school, but if her father finds out she's late she's dead.

School was shitty. They treated her shitty. As if she was no human, with no feelings. Everything everyone said would go straight to her head. She'd always hide in the bathroom stalls in lunch hoping nobody would find her. She'd hope her sister wouldn't find her, as she's the one who mainly bullies her.

Her sister, Ellie was the popular one. People call her 'gods gift' etc. She had blonde hair that'd shine and glow and blue eyes that looked magical. Everything about her was perfect while she in the other hand was the complete opposite. Her bruised arms and her scratched up face were ugly and brutal. Her brown hair that was always messy floating in the air. Her ugly brown eyes that looked like shit, like her sister said.

She luckily found the bus at the bus stop in time. She patiently waited for everyone else to enter the bus. She found her only friend Dania saving her a seat. As soon as she spot her she rushes her way over there. Y/n sat down next to her as the bus starts driving.

Y/N's POV

"What happened to you?" I ask Dania as I see her white shoes are stained. "Billie," She says in a annoying tone. "As I was on my way to the bus stop her and Ellie where in her car and Billie threw me her drink." Dania says rolling her eyes. "Can't you do something about it?!" Dania asks. "Nope, I wish." I say. "Why not? She is your sister." She says. "I don't even talk to her like that. She won't even listen to a word I say." I tell her.

"Ugh I hate both of them so fucking much." She says. "Well lucky you, this afternoon Billie's coming over to 'study' as Ellie calls it." I say. "That must suck." Dania says. "Yup my parents are gonna be gone for the week. So ima be alone with them." I groan out. "Where are they going?" Dania asks. "Business trip to Canada I don't know. Better for me though, my drunk ass dad won't be home." I say.

"Girl your parents are filthy rich, at least that's a good thing." She says. "And there also drunkys." I say. "True that." She says. The bus than stops. We head out and I spot Billie and Ellie making out.

~ 5 minutes later ~

Dania and I both giggle as we hide behind the school, our usual spot. The ball than rings. "Fuck I still have to get some notebooks from my locker." I say. "Oh," She says. "Then go get it I have to tell Mr.Perez something." She says. "Alright, it won't take long." I say before I head the opposite direction.

"Hurry up than! I'll see you in class." Dania says before leaving. I calmly make my way to my locker. I see tons of students heading to the restroom ready to ditch their 1st period. I open my locker and put my book bag. As I get my notebooks my locker closes. I see Billie.

"Bro what the fuck." I say angrily. She giggles. "It's cute seeing you get mad." Billie says. "You could've cut my finger off then and there you know that right." I say. "But your finger is perfectly fine." She says lifting up my finger. "You're ditching?" Billie asks. "Never in my life would I see y/n y/l/n ditching class." She says.

"I'm not ditching, i'm just trying to put my book bag away but than you came over here to tease me." I say. "Come on than let's ditch! Your first period is geometry either way." She says. "I'll show you a secret space in town come on!" Billie says. "No, my father would kill me." I say. "It's gonna be fun! I promise." I say. "No, now if you excuse me i'm trying to get to my class that's all the way across campus." I say trying to end the conversation.

The only reason Billie never really treated me bad as others was because she knew how my family treated me. She knows my entire past so I guess she feels bad for me.

As I walk Billie decided to follow along. "What do you want now." I ask. "Nothing, just going to class." She says making me chuckle. "What's funny?" She asks. "Oh you're serious? You're actually going to class." I say. "Yup." She says. "You haven't been to 1st period this whole semester." I say. "Welp i'm going today." She says putting her arm over my shoulder.

She stares at my face for a while. She was probably judging me. She touched my face causing me to freeze. She started fingering my scar on my face. "I really like you're scar, something about it I don't know." She says. "I hate it." I say. "Wait but you never told me how you managed to even get that scar?" She says.

"I don't need to tell you everything about my life," I say giggling. "Why would you care? You don't care about no one except yourself." I say. "Don't say that." Billie says. "I wouldn't tell you either way." I say laughing. "I was just asking." She said as she went silent.

We get to class as the teacher stares at us as we enter the classroom. "Both of you guys, you're late." He says. "I don't give a fuck if i'm late." Billie says sitting down all the way in the back.

"Y/n, you're never late. Is it because of Billie? She's a really bad influence you know." He says. "Yeah, I know I just had to get something from my locker, i'm sorry Mr.Perez but you know my locker is all the way across campus." I say lowly. "I'll excuse it for now alright." He says. "Great, thank you." I say before heading to my chair.

NEW BOOK

Working on four books at once 😞
We choose this for each other ☹️
ALSO TV AND THE 30'TH HELLO?!