02

Y/N's POV

The bell rang and I stood up from my seat and left the class. "Sup loser." Sky said. "Can you just please leave me alone for this day? Please." I say. "That's cute, but no." She says as she pushes me as my back landed on the locker.

"Ew," Channel said. "Do you need a mint?" She asks. "I'm good, my breathe smells perfectly fine." I say as I was about to leave. At this point I didn't care, they'd hurt me no matter what.

"It was just a recommendation." Sky said. "Hey girls." Ellie said. "Ew." Ellie says as she seen me. "You're blocking my locker you whore." She says pushing me to the side. "Ow." I mumble as I hurt my elbow.

"I barely even touched you." Ellie says raising her tone. "You over exaggerate." She says rolling her eyes. As I was about to stand up Channel pushed me making me fall once again. "Where do you think you're going?" She says.

"Home." I say. "You think you can act smart with us?!" Channel said as she punched me. "Yo what are you guys doing?!" I hear a voice say. "Hey babe!" Ellie said hugging Billie. "Nothing just taking care of this ugly pathetic slut." Channel said giggling as she punched me as Sky later then joined in.

I was in the floor as they both kicked me as I groaned in pain. My vision getting worse. And blood coming out of my mouth. "Okay, that's enough guys!" Billie says. "Shut up babe, let them have fun." Ellie says. "El she's your sister." Billie says. "I don't care." She says applying lip gloss on her lips.

They kept kicking me brutally. I tried to stand up but they kicked me. I gave up, I didn't even try getting out of there. My whole body felt numb and my eyes feeling weak, not being able to even keep the open.

"Guys let's just go!" Billie says raising her tone. "Fine." Channel said rolling her eyes. "Come on Billie." Ellie said. "Hold on I forgot my phone, i'll be there in a sec." She says. They all leave.

"Y/n?" She says. I couldn't even say a word. I was just laying down on the bloody floor. "Where does it hurt?" She asks. "Everywhere." I whisper out. She lifts up my shirt seeing bruises. "Oh my-" She says.

"Billie?!" Sky says. "What are you doing with this loner?!" She asks. "I-" Billie says. "Let's get out of here! Leave this loser alone." Sky says dragging Billie out of the school. I didn't even try my whole body feeling weak and numb made it worst. I couldn't even stand up.

                            ~~~~~~~~~

"Is she okay?" A voice says. "Yeah, thankfully her bones are fine, all though she did loose blood." Another voice says. I open my eyes, I seen Mr.Perez and and a doctor. "Oh good you're awake, what happened and who did this to you?" He asks. "I don't know." I say not trying to make the situation worst.

"We called your parents but they're not picking up the phone." The doctor said. I wasn't surprised. "Well honey you can leave, you weren't injured badly and nothing is broken just some bruises but they should heal in a few weeks or months." The doctor says as I nod.

                             ~~~~~~~

I open the front door and went straight to my room. I took a bath and then changed. I went on my phone and a wave of sadness hit me. I bursted out crying and stuffed my face to a pillow.

Why is this world so cruel to me? What have I ever done wrong? Is it my appearance? Or is it just me? Why can't I have a normal life, were my parents love me, I have friends, I don't get hurt. Why, why me? I can just end everything and no one will care and notice.

The door then opened. It was Billie. "Y/n are you in here?" She says. She seen me crying. "Are you okay?" She says sitting on my bed. "I'm fine." I say. "I know those words, you know you can trust me." She says. "No I can't, your just like them. You're no difference, you just feel bad for my miserable life if you never knew you would've been exactly like them." I say.

"You are like them." I say. "Please don't say that." She says. "You are! You're exactly like them so stop acting innocent!" I say. "Okay," She says. "Fine i'll be like them." She says leaving slamming the door closed.

I stare at the ceiling for a couple minutes, fuck this. I hate being treated like this. Maybe tomorrow will be the final day of this miserable life, hopefully.

I heard Billie and Ellie giggling from across the hallway. I got my earphones and started playing my drawing playlist. I got my notebook and started sketching a few things here and there. The sketch was nothing. Hard to explain, but somehow I felt connected to the drawing.

I then got out my other notebook. My vent notebook. Just a notebook were I vent and write how my day went or just drawing of how I felt. Some pages were torn and looked beat up since I stab the notebook out of anger or sadness, or both.

I started drawing, and sketching until my phone started blowing up. I got confused. I opened my phone, several people tagging me on instagram. Before I could open instagram Dania called me, obviously I answered.

"Dude!" Dania said before I could even say Hello. "What's up?" I say. "Have you checked instagram. It's bad! Really bad!" Dania said now concerning me. "Is it about me?" I say softly. "Yes . . ." Dania said. My heart dropped.

I opened instagram and seen Ellie's new post. It was a picture of me sleeping, fresh scars on my wrist. I gasped. In the caption Ellie was making fun of me.

The whole comments were calling me 'emo girl' etc. Anything you can think of. "Y/n are you okay?" Dania said. "Yeah i'm fine." I say. I heard yelling from Dania's part. "Sorry I have to go my mom ya know. But ay you can call me if anything, day and night ight?" She said. "Yeah I know Dania." I said. "Seriously thought." She said. "Yes I know, it's a dumb post." I said. She sighed. "Alright bye y/n see you tomorrow." She said. We said our goodbyes before hanging up on each other.

I stared at the post. The only good thing is the scars are fake. Yes, they're real but my cat scratched me, and they look like scars. I stopped self harming for weeks. Dania knows that.

The more I read the comments the more I started crying. Why couldn't I stop reading them?! I was looking for a positive comment but no I was wrong, again.