03

Melt, currently one of my favorite songs! The music video and song in general gives me the vibes of this story 💗

Also the reason im inserting a Kehlani song is because she's gonna be in the book!

Billie's POV:

"Hey Bil." She said as she kissed me. I turned my face making her kiss my cheek. She looked at me confused, I just drove off. "You mad at me?" She asked. No words. "What'd I do this time?" She pouted.

"You know what you did." I mumbled. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "No I don't actually." She said. "The post. Why would you do that. Wasn't funny at all." I said. "The comments said it was funny so you're wrong." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Whatever dude, just delete it." I mumbled. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She said as she went on her phone. The whole car ride went silent after that, other then the music in the background.

We arrived at school as everyone approached us. "Hi guys!" They all said. "Hey! What do you guys think of this lipstick?" Ellie asked. Everybody spoke over each other.

"Oh my god guys look who it is." Sky laughed. I looked over to see what they were talking about. Y/n. "Look at that emo loser!" Channel giggled. "Wrist reveal!" Eli joked. Y/n walked as her head was down. "Guys stop." I said. "Boo you're so boring." Eli said as she kissed me.

"Where should we go today?" Eli asked. "The mall?" Channel suggested. "Ooh yes! There's some new shoes that I want!" Sky said. "Baby let's go." Eli said. "Um i'll stay, I really need to focus on my grades before grades are due." I said. "Ugh why are you being so lame today," Eli scoffed. "Whatever I guess." She rolled her eyes as she left.

I went to my lockers as a couple of my guy friends came up to me. "Yo B!" Damien said dabbing me up. "There's a party Friday night you should definitely come!" Daniel said. "I'll think about it." Billie said. "You better! My hot ass cousin moved in and she's invited." Daniel said. "Dude that's your cousin..." I said. "What! It's not like ima date her, she's a lesbian you guys over exaggerate." He scoffed. "Alright i'll come." I said. "Cool." Eric said as they all left.

I went to my locker and spotted Y/n. I was being a bitch yesterday and slammed the door on her so I needed to apologize. "Hey y/n." I said. She sniffed as she dried her tears up with her sweater sleeve. "Y/n?" I say. She rolled her eyes, "What do you want?!" She said. "Oh I- Are you okay?" I said as I looked at her face.

"I'm perfectly fine." She said with a sarcastic tone. "Talk to me." I said. She walked away but I reached up to her. "It's just-" She sighed as we entered the empty classroom. I sat down on top of the table. "Come on talk to daddy." I said as I patted the space next to me.
A/n: Beck 🤨

She sighed, "Well other then the post it's just my parents." She sighed. "My dads you know, alcoholic and sometimes he drinks way to much. My mom has been getting help since she decided to stop and I guess she sees the world in a different perspective now. She divorced my dad but they still work together." She said.

"She notices how my dad still treats me and let's me stay at the hotel she stays at since she hasn't found a new place yet." She said. "This is like so off topic but your mom is hot as hell!" I said. Y/n glanced at me, "Sorry wrong time." I said.

A/n: Image y/n's mom as Georgia from Ginny & Georgia

"Well now that they're divorcing my mom wants full custody of us. You know things would be amazing and you'd think my dad wouldn't give a fuck since he doesn't like me very much. Well he also wants full custody and they took that shit to court!" She said.

"Oh wow." I said. "But my moms gone and so is my dad but it's just weird. My dad had cameras all over my room." She said. "You can always come to my house, since that must you know make you feel uncomfortable." I said. She smiled, her smile was so beautiful. It was so unique, never had I seen such a beautiful smile like hers. It's upsetting, she barely ever smiles.

"For real?" She asked. "Yeah just pack some stuff and you can stay in my room." I said. "Oh my god! You're the best!" She hugged me tightly. Her touch melted me.

"Good morning girls." Mr.Perez said. "Good morning, what are we doing today?" She asked. "We're doing a project that involves partners." He smiled. Y/n's smile turned into a frown. "Oh Dania isn't here today." She mumbled. "I'll be your partner." I said. Her frown instantly turned into a smile once again. "You sure you wanna be spotted with emo girl." She joked. "I love me some emo girls." I smirk.

"Great you girls are partners, Billie maybe you'll learn a thing or two from y/n." He said.

The bell rang as we took a seat. People started coming in loudly. "Good morning everyone, take a seat." Mr.Perez said. "We'll listen to the morning announcements and after that i'll explain what we're doing today." He said.

"Hey Billie why are you with Emo girl?" Sasha giggled. Y/n looked down as she fidgeted with her fingers. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. "Sasha can you shut the fuck up. You can't go one day without minding your own business? You know you can't be talking when the whole school has seen your titties on the media." I say.

Sasha rolled her eyes, "Ellie will be hearing about this." She scoffed. I let go of her waist and scoffed. "Swear these people can't leave me alone." I said. "You smell like vanilla." She randomly said.

The morning announcements started. I ignored every part other than the last. "Reminder that tomorrow we will announce the theme for the fall dance!" The announcer said.

"Are you going to the dance?" I asked y/n. "No dance isn't really my thing and Dania is gonna be in Chicago." She shrugged. "Atleast the after party?" I say. "I'm not a party person." She said. "What?! C'mon you'll be with me!" I said. "I'll just stay home and watch pretty little liars." She chuckled.

"Please!" I beg. "Ellie's gonna be there, she's gonna be with you and she hates being seen with me." I said. I sighed knowing she was right. "So you're seriously not gonna go?" I ask. "I don't wanna go either way." She shrugged.

"What a shame, you'd look hot in a dress." I smirk. "Girls are you paying attention in the back?" Mr.Perez said. "Of course we are." I smirk. "Okay great, now everybody you have 30 seconds to sit down next to your partner." He said.

That alerted everyone. They all began to push and shove others. "This project will be due by the end of the week, it shouldn't be difficult." He mentioned.

I got up from my seat. "Where are you going?" Y/n asked. "Just to the bathroom," I said. "Wanna come princess?" I grin. She bit her lip anxiously, "Uh i'm good." She smiled.