Six of Crows- Leigh Bardugo

Date Completed: December 30, 2021

Rating: 7/10

I was mildly disappointed. Not even gonna lie. It gets SO hyped up and so many of my friends name this as their favorite book, but I was underwhelmed and bored until they actually got into the Ice Court, like, 3/4 of the book in.

Also, I got 3 different copies of it for Christmas cause my friends didn't realise they were all getting the same thing, so that felt like a sign it was going to be amazing.

However, the art on the cover page is SO GORGEOUS and I want to get it as a thigh piece, even though the Crow tattoo is supposed to be on the forearm. Can't find the official picture online so I hope a crappy picture of it in my copy will suffice.

 Can't find the official picture online so I hope a crappy picture of it in my copy will suffice

The ribbon has their saying, "No Mourners, No Funerals" by the way. It's a crow drinking wine out of a goblet with a thorn vine wrapped around  it with their saying on ribbon wrapped around that. Amazing.

The banter and dialogue in it is AMAZING, and it definitely helped keep the energy up. The Crows' relationship with one another is just so fricking cute, chaotic, and meme-worthy.

It was still good, don't get me wrong, but after hearing so many good things about it I was just left kinda disappointed and sad.