Prologue- discoveries

/Izuku's POV/

The past six years of my life was absolute hell, my 'parents' Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi either hit me, yelled at me, used me for the chores, or threatened me. At school I am constantly assaulted and harmed by the students and the teachers do nothing about it.

I honestly think that I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my Ane Irene. Even when she was young she taught herself and then me medical things to make sure I don't die. She always saved half of her food and gave it to me, so I can eat. She helped me know things that we were taught! She learned how to fix my clothes when the Bakugo's destroy them.

However my sister jumps at the opportunity to spend time with our parents, mainly because I don't think she realizes how they treat me since they act all nice and loving in front of her.

Today was one of those days, the three were gone doing who knows. I was wandering around the house before an idea struck me. Running up to my parent's room I opened the door and started looking around the medium sized room.

Opening mom's closet I started going through the old boxes before I pulled out this really old notebook. The notebook was real leather, the leather was faded and tearing in some parts. The pages a little stiff but still moveable, the edges were a little yellow. Opening the cover it gave a tiny creak as some dust flew off of the back of the cover. The paper was old with dust stains all over the page being outlined with thick lines of yellow around the page.

The first page read:

'To my lovely daughter, or any of those who share her blood.

I would like to apologize for not being there myself, within this world where you are born without a quirk you will struggle. And for that I am so very sorry.

For you see the quirkless gene came from me, I possess an ability that my long distant ancestors from ancient times had used.

This power was known as chakra, this book holds info on chakra and a couple of jutsus that are clan had used.

Clans were powerful families and some possessed unique abilities known as Kekkei genkai. There are three forms of them the first dojutsus powerful abilities that exist within a clans members eyes the Uchiha had the Sharingan, Hyuga had the Byakugan. Some possessed elemental releases like the Yuki's who through a mixture of water and air had there infamous ice release. The final one were random misc abilities.

Our clan were the Senju we have enhanced physical abilities, and every few generations were born with a powerful elemental release called wood release. Wood release os the most powerful elemental release, it was made famous by the most powerful Senju to date Hashirama Senju who went on to create the first ever hidden village Konohagakure to create peace. Hashirama with the use of wood release went onto become known as the god of shinobi.

I hope whoever reads this knows that they are far more than what they seem. Use your quirk or chakra for great things, and always remember that you carry the pride of the Senju clan so make us proud.

Love, Horakoshi Midoriya Senju."