Oneshot #10: I think we'll get along

I became really obsessed with
Encanto sooo....

I decided to do something about it :]

(Encanto Au)

(Hermione x Madrigal!Jane)

Prompt: Hermione was helping out the Madrigals for Antonio's Gift Ceremony and met a Specific Cloner Of the Madrigal Kids.

Warning- None

|• Hermione's POV •|

I was with Dolores trying to find Antonio since some were having problems trying to find him.

"Got anything yet Dolores?" I whispered to the super hearing Madrigal.

She nodded her head telling me to follow her.

We walked towards the Mirabel's Room.

She slightly opened the door seeing just an empty room but we heard mumbling sounds under the bed.

Toñito and Mira was under the bed talking about his worries what happens if he doesn't receive his gift.

Dolores took me out the room and said "Maybe we should just give them privacy" with a small smile.

I nodded and told her I'm gonna look for more people needing help.

I was walking around seeing Jane with a box of decorations as she looked up to a person on top of a ladder.

I look up seeing another Jane hanging up the decorations.

I looked around mostly seeing more Jane's these are most definitely a lot of clones.

"Hey Granger" I heard a voice behind me making me started a little bit.

I looked behind seeing Jane, is this the OG Jane?

"Hey, I'm guessing you're Hermione Granger?, You're Dolores Friend right?" She asked going in front of me.

I only responded with a nod as I took a closer look at her

h/c, e/c, blue dress, white shoes, her dress seemed to have a (Your Sexuality Flag) around the side of the dress, it was definitely Mirabel who sew it there.

She was also Dolores's Little sister, she was around Luisa's Age.

"Nice meeting you, Jane, Jane Madrigal," she said taking out her left arm for a handshake.

"Hermione, Hermione Granger" I responded as I shook her hand.

She gave me a small smile as she retract her arm.

"Do you need anything Granger?" She asked me with a raised brow.

"Actually, I was wondering if you guys are needing a little help?" I asked.

She looked up thinking then looked back at me "Well ig I'm needing help at the kitchen with the food" she said pointing at where the kitchen is "Come with me"

She leads me to the kitchen.

We entered the kitchen seeing her Tía Julieta and Isabela Helping out with the food.

"Hey Tía, Isa you needing help there? Me and Hermione are Happy help out" Jane said looking at her Tía and Cousin.

"You guys can take over for a while, I'm gonna help the others for decorations" Isabela said walking out.

"Jane can you put these at a plate, and Hermione was it? Can you put these to were the rest of the food are?" I nodded as Jane went to get a plate, and I bought the plate with food and bring it to the rest of the food.

After a while...

I was with Jane finishing up, I let out a deep breath after a while of helping out.

"Now that we're finish, what do you wanna do?" She asked as she looked at me.

I shrugged "I don't really know, have anything in mind?" I asked.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you" she said, as I looked at her with a side glare.

She rose her hands in defeat letting out a giggle.

"Wanna go to my room?" She asked putting her hands down.

I nodded as she gresured me to follow her.

She opened the her door, her door carved out her in the middle with clones of her behind her.

I looked around in awe a mirror maze in 2 sides, her bed in the middle of it.

Her room was big most of the room seem to be the same on both side as it looked like it cloned the other.

She went to her bed and sat down, she looked at me and patted the space beside her.

I sat down still admiring the room.

"So, tell me about yourself" I looked at her as she looked down at the ground.

I stared at her confused but admired her side profile, her hair was tucked behind her ear but the other side wasn't.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Hmm... What's your favorite color?, What's the thing you do in your free time?, Or When's your birthday?" She looked at me.

"Well... My favorite color is Violet, I mostly read on my free time, and it's in September 19" I looked at her "Your's?"

"(Your favorite Color), I just stay in my room and wait until someone need anything, and (Your Birthday)"

It went silent, not an awkward silence more of a comfortable silent.

Well not until a knock was heard.

"Who is it?" Jane yelled.

The door opened seeing Camilo and Mirabel at the door.

"The Ceremony's about to start" Camilo said.

"Ok we're coming thanks for telling us" they nodded leaving.

She stood up "We should get going now, Don't you think?" She held a hand for me.

I took her hand as the both of us went down.

We stood next to Isabela.

I looked over at Dolores gestured me to come over to her.

I told Jane I'll be over to Dolores as she nodded letting my hand go.

I walked over to her.

"You need anything?" I whispered.

"You and Jane seem to get along well" she whispered.

I look over at Y/N's direction who was talking to Isabela.

"Yeah" i looked back at her with a smile, "i think we'll get along well"