Oneshot #14: Late night Walk

(Fnaf: Security Breach Au)

(Nightgaurd!Hermione x Daycare Attendant!Reader)

Prompt: The Reader was in the daycare cleaning up the leftover mess when he heard that a nightgaurd will be on look out duty since officer Vanessa won't be around for while.

|' Readers POV '|

I was looking around the day care making sure everything is in place, I heard a loud laughter I looked around seeing Sundrop/Sunrise spinning around with his arms up then jumping in to the ball pit.

(A/n- I put Sundrop/Sunrise cause I'm still unsure on what his real name is all I know sun is what they commonly call him so don't come at me please)

I smiled at the Sun Animatronic as I went over to the ball pit and slightly taped the rim of it he jumped out surprising me.

He jumped out then giving me a small hug then letting out a laugh.

I chucked then said "Hey Sun, How are you doing? How was the kids?" I said letting go of the hug.

"Ho Ho! Oh Y/N the kids were great! We were making Puppets with old socks then put googly eyes on them!" He said happily swaying left and right.

I smiled then looked at the time it was almost midnight, I looked at the sun animatronic again as I said "I have to go now Sun, I'll come back later, I need to check up on something" he nodded as he went to the play area.

I went to the desk and grabbed a flashlight and went out.

'Time Skip'

I walked around checking Freddy's green room I didn't saw him here I went behind his room seeing Freddy in the charging station.

I went to see Chica as her window curtains are open she was playing her guitar.

I checked on Roxy praising herself, again, to be honest I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

Then Monty as I saw his curtains closed, I opened his green room  seeing his room messy... again, I went to the back also him in the charging station.

I heard footsteps from the outside of Monty's room, 'I thought Vanessa was out for a while?' I went out slowly peaking out seeing a figure.

"Excuse me?" i asked as they got startled she looked around as i went out of Monty's greenroom.

She heard Monty's door close as she looked over at me.

"Who are you may i ask?" i went to her.

She sighed and said "I'm Hermione Granger, I'm here to replace Vanessa for the night, i'm from the morning shift so that's why you dont really see me much".

I nodded in understanding "Ok then, Freddy and Monty's still in the Charging Station, Roxy's in her room and Chica's practicing".

She nodded and fix her tie "I'll be at the daycare if you need me" i said, she nodded and went walked away.

' Time Skip '

I was at the main atrium of the pizzaplex i looked over at Bonnie Bowl i frowned at remembering the Bunny animatronic.

I missed that animatronic, i think Freddy and Chica can agree, seeing them having bowling balls in their rooms, Now i just can't help but wonder where's Foxy.

I snapped out of my thoughts as someone grabbed me by my shoulder's scaring me.

I looked over at the person grabbing me, i groan at the person, ehem Bot in front of me.

"Hi, Please take this Map" Map Bot handed the map at me.

"Take a Map" i groan, 'Damn you Map Bot' i mumbled.

I looked at the Map he's holding out, i sighed and took the map from it.

"Thank you, Please enjoy" It went back to it's current posture as he rolled in front of the elevator.

...

"Free Map"

i chuckled at the bot and put the map in my pocket and looked at Map Bot.

'whoever is gonna come out of that elevator i feel bad for you on what's gonna come' i thought to myself and went down.

I walked to the main stage and look around, i heard footsteps coming i looked at where the sounds came from and saw Hermione with a pissed look.

"Sometimes i hate that Map Bot" i heard Hermione said with a pissed tone.

i chucked as i looked around the stage searching of any trash.

This is gonna be one night.

| End |

A/N- Short chapter and like no other interactions cause i have no other idea's.

I still have another book on going, im planning on putting this book on hold for now and focus on my Lee Na-yeon x Fem reader.

Feel free to read it if you'd like some some fluff and small rivalry.

I'll probably post more preferences than oneshot's for now.