𝟶𝟶𝟷

- I didn't proofread.

☇︎

☇︎

Harlym pulled up her pants grabbing her shirt that was on the night stand. "Nigga fucked up my damn hair." She looked in the mirror seeing that her hair was now all over the place.

She twisted her frontal to the correct side before nodding.

Grabbing her forces off of the ground she frowned running a hand down her face seeing that she had spots of blood on her shoes.

Going to the bathroom she grabbed a paper towel wetting it before wiping the blood off  carefully. Throwing the paper towel in the toilet she flushed it humming to the song that played on the TV.

"And I been seeing dead folks but I ain't scared. That ain't what the fuck these meds for. Eyes red, Corbin who these tears shed for. Them memories I play it, too busy telling a story I ain't got time to diss the dead." She rapped along to Lil Poppa.

Sitting down at the little table that was in the motel she bit into the bacon nodding her head in satisfaction to the taste. "You want some?" She asked before laughing to herself when she didn't get a response back.

"I'm so funny." She thought wiping the sides of her mouth with a napkin.

She got up and went to the closet grabbing her suit case gathering her belongings she stuffed them inside any kind of way not caring about how they looked.

Hearing noises outside of the motel room she stopped for a minute pausing.

When the noises went away she continued packing up her belongings. Going into his wallet she smiled seeing multiple freshly $100 bills. "Oh you got money money." She spoke out loud smiling.

Seeing her bonnet on the bed covered in blood she groaned. "Damn bitch that was my favorite bonnet!" She yelled snatching her gun from out of her waist band.

Pointing her gun at the lifeless body that was laid out on the bed she pointed it directly at his head and shot three times watching the body fall completely limp. "That was so rude of you!" She shook her head taking two more hundreds out of his wallet so she could buy her a new bonnet, that was most likely 5-10 dollars at the hair store.

He was paying for her gas too.

Sliding her crocs on she went over to the table grabbing the candle that had read Vanilla bean. "See I'm not that bad, at least you gone go out smelling good." She sniffed the candle before lighting it.