𝟶𝟶𝟹

- I didn't proofread.

『︎』︎

"Shut the fuck up!" Harlym pistol whipped the old lady scrunching her face up. "It's really not that serious you're doing entirely too much." She rolled her eyes getting off of the couch.

"Them mfn social security and foster care checks most becoming in handy. This bitch nice." She looked around the room picking up a picture.

"I never liked him," she pointed her gun to the picture shaking her head. "He was always so mean to me, and you just let him. Why was that?" She turned around and looked at her resulting in the old lady shaking her head, shivering in her seat, with tears streaming down her face.

"You ugly as fuck when you cry, please fix your face." Harlym begged getting irritated. The lady scrunched her face up, with snot coming down her nose. Cocking her hand back, she hit the lady once again with the gun before wiping the sweat buds off of her face. "I told you to fix your face." She calmly spoke.

"I stole this from the last nigga I fucked with, this bitch clean huh." She showed her the gun, mesmerized by how perfectly it was crafted. "I been learning, I'm not sure but I think I can take this bitch apart and then rebuild it. I'm not too sure though. I ain't gone take the chance." 

The lady squinted her eyes that were all bruised bloody, and swole looking up at Harlym. She couldn't believe how she was really standing here trying to have a conversation with her after beating her ass black and blue. She always knew that the girl was a little deranged.

"I'm hungry." Harlym stomach growled and she started walking towards the kitchen. It still looked the same as before. Going in the refrigerator she saw some toaster strudels which made her smile. Grabbing the box she pulled out the pack and frowned when she saw that there wasn't any crème to drizzle on top of the toaster strudels.

"Bitch was yo big ass just eating the fucking crème." She rolled her eyes annoyed. Putting the box back in the fridge she went to the cabinet grabbing a bag of chips. Opening the bag of chips she took a few out before walking back over to the living room. "Bro your getting blood all over the freaking carpet."

Grabbing the bucket next to her and a pair of gloves as well as some cleaning supplies. "Clean this shit up, have some damn class." She threw her the gloves and placed the bucket next to the chair. Going behind her she grabbed the blade and cut the zip ties letting her hands free.

Harlym laid down on the couch and watched the old lady try to scrub the floor clean. Laughing to herself she smiled almost chocking on her Doritos. "You look a damn fool."