Chp 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa's Mom was running to find her and was calling her but her phone was unreachable. The signal was red but a white long car hit her. 

In the hospital a nurse was carrying the glucose bottle with two doctors and Cai Xunkun was there too. They were taking the hospital bed to the emergency room to do Lisa's mother operation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the students were out of the bus and were made stand. "Stay still. Don't play tricks . I'll tell you guys our goal is simple . Money." The fat man spoke. "How much do you want?" Arin asked . "Do you have any POS machine? Otherwise give me your credit card number . I'll tell someone to send you the money." A boy spoke. All students were saying yes and many more things. "Stay calm. I didn't let you speak guys speak." The fat man spoke. "where was I up to?" The fat man asked the man beside him. "Money" The man spoke. "Yeah we want cash." The fat man spoke. "Real guns but fake robbers. Familiar voice." Jungkook whispered to Bambam. "Cash now" The fat man spoke. Lisa raised her hand and came forward ."This boss.." The man was about to speak Lisa came forward Jungkook spoke to Lisa in a low voice and demanding eyes "What? Come back." "Boss" Lisa spoke . Both the man and the fat man removed their guns from their side belt shivering and Lisa spoke "How do I address you?" "What are you doing?" The fat man asked. "We are the same people. Cat ear ally Kim Lalisa. It's me. We are together so we should look after each other." Lisa spoke. Jungkook was just looking at her and Bambam was looking at him. With his eyes narrowed and a demand face . "To the point." The fat man said. "I am poor." She said her head hung low. "She is the one who delivers milk" The man beside the fat man spoke in his ear quietly. "You are the one who delivers the milk." The fat man spoke and the both kept their guns back. Jungkook just shook his head from the left to the right with a done expression. "Be on time next time." The fat man spoke. "Be careful when you go back." The fat man spoke. "Sure sure" She said. "What?" Jungkook whispered to himself. "Bye." She said. "Be careful." The both spoke. "They let her go." Jungkook said to Bambam. "See you." Lisa said step backing. "I was scared. I thought what was she doing." The fat man spoke to the man beside him quietly so that others cannot hear him. "Call the police." Bambam and Jungkook mouthed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the small chapter I had loads of work to do. I'll try to write many chapters next time and update soon. 

-fluffytzulis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logged out