Requests!

SO-! You can choose to put your request here or message them to me, whatever you want to do.

I don't know how many people will actually read this so until I get requests I guess I'll just write whoever I feel like lol.

If you have a complete idea like what you want to happen in the request feel free to tell me and I will write what you want. Of course no lemons! I'm so sorry I just can't write them 😭

An example is like a character x deaf reader or if you have an actual idea of what you want like if you want it to be angst or fluff. Maybe if you want me to write about the character confessing that they like y/n or y/n confessing they like the character.

I can write fem character x fem reader and same with male character x male reader. If you want the character to be non binary or male please make sure to let me know because the default gender I write about is female. I will need to know what gender you want y/n to be when/if you request because of that.

If you want to read a one shot but the gender isn't what you want I guess just pretend that it's that gender unless you requested it and I messed up. If that happens let me know and I will rewrite it and fix it.

Also I feel bad about this but I will not write demon x readers because I don't like them- I'm sorry if that makes anyone mad I just can't write it. As well as I will not write 2 characters x reader because I don't feel comfortable writing that either. I feel bad for restricting what people may be able to ask for but it's for me and so I don't feel uncomfortable while writing.

What I can write relating demons is a character x demon reader. I'm perfectly fine writing that because it's different then writing demon x reader to me.

I'll write about the hashira's, the main character trio, kanao and people you can get a gist of how they actually act. If you don't know what I mean just request who you want and I will tell you if I can or can't write about them. I will try my best to write about them but sometimes I just can't understand how the character acts.

Please respect all of my wishes regarding the requests because I'm doing this so I don't get uncomfortable and you can get an x reader. Anyways have a good day/night/morning!

 Anyways have a good day/night/morning!