Tanjiro x Reader

(Present time)
—————————-—————————-—————
I had started setting up my DVD player while Tanjiro made the popcorn and other movie snacks.

Tanjiro had walked back into the room placing the snacks on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"So what kinda movie do you want to watch Tanjiro?" I asked him. He thought for a moment before speaking. "Let's watch a horror movie!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled and got the scariest movie I had out, putting it in the DVD player. The movie had started out cute with a couple, slowly getting more gruesome as the movie continued.

Tanjiro had seemed to be getting a bit scared and I tried my hardest not to laugh. A jump scare happened and his eyes widened. Suddenly a flashback happened of the character and their dad.

The dad had a sickness and died. Noticing that it killed the mood for Tanjiro, I changed the movie and clung onto him. He wrapped him arms around me and we laid back.

We ate the popcorn and watched the new movie playing. I noticed his eyes starting to close and moved the popcorn bowl off of the bed.

"Do you want me to leave the T.v. Playing in the background or turn it off?" I mumbled, also being tired. "You can leave it on/turn it off. I know you do/don't like stuff playing in the background when you sleep."

I smiled contently knowing he actually remembered small things about me. I did as he said and laid back down.

"I love you Tanjiro. You're the best.." I whispered before drifting off into sleep.

"I love you too.." was the last thing I heard.
————————————————————————
279 words. Sorry I rushed this chapter. I've been working on it for weeks since I get so unmotivated. I'm going to try and write something else tomorrow. My weekdays have been busy cause of school and my weekends have been busy cause of my family. I really haven't had much time these past few weeks. Also, I created a new book. It's a My Hero Academia one shots. After I finish this one shot book and the mha one I'm either going to make a character one shot book or an actual x reader story so I guess you can look forward to that. Anyways bye!