How Many Times is it Now?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It had officially been 2 weeks since the notorious Arataki Itto and Top Dog general Gorou, had become roommates. Well...cellmates...And their escape plans had become wilder and wilder by the day as they became more desperate to see the sun once again.

Plan #1: Fake an Attack
"GGAAAUUUUURRDSSSS!" howled the general in "pain". They came rushing quickly, worried their best asset to winning the war would be in trouble. "Hey what's going on in there? What's happening" they barked into the cell. "He attacked me! He's vicious, please save meeee" he whined dramatically as he lay on the floor with a hand on his face. The one attacking, being Itto, was standing over the general laughing manically, clearly enjoying his role in this little play they put on.

Without a second thought, the three guards unlocked the cell and ran in, their spears pointed to the attacking Oni. "Step away from the general you beast!" one of the guards demanded as he stepped forward. Itto halted his laughter and slowly turned his head to look at the group behind him. The guards quickly lost their courage as the Oni turned around fully, cracking his knuckles.

"Didn't think you guys would be this easy to trick" he laughed charging at the guards. With one foul swoop, Itto grabbed the guards spears in one hand and broke them over his lifted knee. In shock the trio ran at the Oni, believing they could somehow take down this beast of a man. The three threw punches and kicks but non did any damage to the great Arataki Itto. He laughed at they're futile attempts as he shook them off and threw them to the ground.

"Let's go doggy!" he howled in amusement as he picked up the general with his right arm and ran out of the cells open door. "I-I can't believe that worked!" barked Gorou happily, his tail waving back and forth to show his emotions. "Hell yeh! This was waaaaaay to easy" Itto laughed as they ran through the long halls. They ran for a while undisturbed, finding it hard to find the exit. "Uuuhh hey how do we...get out of..here?" the Oni asked as he slowed his pace still holding the general.

"Uuh, well they usually have us blindfolded for integrations so we can't find our way out of here so...I guess we'll just have to keep looking" the general sighed in defeat. "Hey, chin up pup, we've got time" Itto reassured. Though his reassurance didn't last too long as the pair heard shouts of at least a small platoon of Shoganite soldiers. "What was that about time?" whined the general in concern.

"Forget time! Let's just take random guesses!" yelled Itto in panic as he started running once more. Twists and turns in the underground prison made them feel as though they were going in circles. Which, they most likely were. The shouts grew closer and closer by the minute, causing panic and sloppy decisions. "How do these idiots get around this place? It's a maze!" shouted the Oni feeling stumped. Finally, the platoon had emerged around the nearest corner, their spears drawn and cuffs at the ready. "Halt you fiends, or we will be forced to take more drastic measures" they hissed at the pair.

Itto sighed, putting Gorou on the ground gently feet first as he raised his hands. Gorou did the same, his tail and ears down in shame and worry. The two were escorted back to their cell and were given a strict warning, saying they wouldn't be so nice next time.

Gorou sat himself on the cold floor, his tail in his hands as he pet it, trying to calm himself. Itto looked down at the general. "Hey, don't worry, this plan was a bust, buuuuuuut there's always next time" he smiled with sharp teeth. Gorou looked up, worry in his eyes at the idea of a second attempt. He shook his head, trying to get rid of his negative thoughts. "Y-yeah you're right! There's always next time!" he barked confidently with a small voice crack. He stood up, his tail wagging slightly. "Alrighty, let's go with plan #2!"