Maps

_________________________________

Came was the day when he finally got to discard the bandage around his previously broken arm. The arm sling was really uncomfortable if you ask him.

The weird thing was almost everyone visited him and Draken that time.

Takemichi was really thankful that the guy survived the gun shots or he would really drowned in guilt. Not that now he didn't felt guilty, but it's lightened for a bit.

With Baji just woke up from a coma a year ago and Emma and Izana still in their comatose state, he doubt Mikey would be able to keep his dark impulse at bay.

He himself almost broke.

When he could move his arm freely, he almost shouted in joy. It was his dominant arm after all. He missed doing a lot of things, especially strumming his acoustic guitar, given by his beloved grandmother.

When he saw Mizo boys along with Hinata and former Toman members -Mitsuya, Hakkai, Baji, Chifuyu, Smiley, Angry, Pah-chin and Peh-yan- barged into the room, his eyes immediately stuck onto a familiar bag on Takuya's back.

Some former Toman members greeted him before seated themselves besides Draken's bed. He didn't know he was in the same room as Draken until he woke up for the third time.

He heard that Draken asked for it and he really was grateful for it, his heart lightened a bit to see Draken alive. Still laying on hospital bed but alive.

But he also felt a dread in his stomach, because this also meant he couldn't be alone. Don't get him wrong, he was grateful for a company but he wanted to be alone to think about what he could do to bring back Mikey, to think about Chifuyu's words for him.

He knew it was his fault Draken got shot. Hearing it came from his partner, no, Chifuyu's mouth when he woke up really broke him.

He avoided eyes contact with the undercut blonde -who stood besides Draken bed with the long black-haired boy- as best as he could.

He was glad He was still not moved to Draken's room that time or Draken would get angry at Chifuyu for him. He couldn't bear them fighting because of him. Draken was really a good guy. Takemichi felt lucky to have him in his life

He was so lost in his thought when Takuya placed the thing his eyes glued on the moment he stepped into the room on his lap, startled him from his thought.

His precious guitar

He hesitantly placed his hands on his guitar bag. He opened the zip and brought it out. The guitar itself, the string, the stickers his grandmother and him put on it, the scratch from a fall. Everything was still the same as he remembered.

His eyes watered from the sight and the familiar feelings on the tip of his fingers.

"Still a crybaby I see" When he looked up, he saw the others along with Toman members -except Chifuyu- looked at him with a soft smile. Chifuyu still looked away, refused to even look at him. He couldn't deny that he was hurt by that but he knew it was his fault.

Atsushi and Takuya noticed the pain looked in his eyes. they looked at each other and nodded.

"Takemichi! Why don't you play it? We know you missed it!" Takuya decided to interrupted his thought. The other Mizo boys and Hinata immediately brightened and nodded enthusiastically in agreement.

Takemichi had played for them before. They love it. No, scratch it, love is an understatement of the year.

The confusion and curiosity in the former Toman members' eyes. Takemichi never mentioned he could play guitar, let alone letting them see his guitar. When they visited his house -or more like barge in- he always kept his guitar in his grandmother room, the room he always locked.