⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 / Welcome To Hell, May I Take Your Order?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝖔. EPISODE TWO / Welcome To Hell, May I Take Your Order?

﹒ * ﹒ ✦ ﹒ ⁺ .

⠀⠀⠀"Fon... Fon!"

She moaned, waving her arms around excessively while squinting. The sun was shining brightly, almost directly in her face, so any hopes she had of being in a good mood were quickly fading.  "Can I please get, like, ten more minutes?"

"I gave you ten minutes about..." Nin clicks his tongue and checks his watch. "Ten minutes ago. Well, now it's eleven... you're already late for school, child."

Startled, Fon jumps out of bed and quickly heads to the bathroom. Nin chuckles and leaves the room, giving her space to get ready. Fon achieves a new personal record by getting ready in just ten minutes. Regrettably, she skips her usual skincare routine and goes straight to the shower. Disappointed in herself, she wonders how she overslept and acknowledges that it is not her uncle's responsibility to wake her up.

Nin has something to say as soon as his niece comes down the stairs. "You know, you could just stay home today. It's not like you have perfect attendance to keep up."

Fon rolls her eyes while munching on microwave-warmed bacon. "I'm not leaving my friends alone to deal with these annoying people. I wouldn't be such a good friend."

"Friends? Did you just use that word... but plural?"

"Can you just take me to school, Nin?"

"You have a car."

"Yours is faster."

Gorya and Hana have been avoiding Fon's calls, and the behavior of the whole school towards her has been strange ever since she arrived. Despite a few people approaching her, she hasn't been bothered much. She wasn't unhappy about it, but it did raise some concerns. Were they expecting her to get a red card?

Then, it clicks. Something must have happened to Gorya and Hana.

After looking for what felt like an eternity, Fon is close to abandoning her search. She was aware that she could have inquired, but that would have only delayed her progress. Eventually, she stumbles upon Hana. The expression on Hana's face hints at a problem. Fon hurries towards her and delicately takes hold of the girl's shoulders. "Hana! Oh my god, are you okay?"

Hana only nods, remaining silent, which heightens Fon's concern. "Where's Gorya? Is she okay?" She presses, but Hana stays quiet. Fon, feeling unsure of what to do, urges, "Come on, Hana. I can't do anything if you don't tell me what's going on."

"Gorya has the red card," Hana mumbles, but Fon captures every word. Worry fills Fon's eyes as she wonders what might have happened to Gorya, with troubling thoughts starting to form in her mind. "She's been all over the place."