chapter 3

Suga was about to go club to enjoy but his father called him home...suga refused it but his father again said that he will disown him..

Suga sighed as he said his driver to drive towards his mansion...

-father was never that harsh on me..why today is it bcz that hoesuck- suga thaught as his blood start boiling..

When he came in his mansion he enter in saw everyone was on dining table..

He knows that his family is so formal so they eat all together...

He sat and was about took a peice but jin snatched his dinner..

-what the fuck jin- yoongi shouted as jin flinched..

-y..yoongi hy..hyung- as jin was shivering..namjoon hold jin hand under the table to calm him down..

-stop it hyung..stop scaring him like that- namjoon barked..

-how he dare to snatch my food..that bas- yoongi was cut off by namjoon..

-dont u dare to say anything bad about him hyung- namjoon glared at yoongi..

-oh really..who is he even to u..stop defending him like u r his boyfriend..- this line was enough to make namjin froze...

Namjin was scared that did he really found about themselves...they was scared what if suga will separate them..

Mr.min understand the situation as he speak..

-enough yoongi..behave..and we r not going to eat before hoseok will join us- mr.min said..

-what the fuck..why that hoesuck- will join us- yoongi said with disgusting face..

-bcz he is part of  our family now...I know it's just act but now he have no family so I will treat him as my own son- mr.min said..

-what the fuck dad..he is just a poor bitch..- yoongi said..

-enough..I won't listen anything bad about my son - mr.min said..

Yoongi blood was boiling.. nobody ever controlled his life like this before...how can a bitch came in his life like that and make everything changed..

-sir..mr.jung is here- as one maid informed them

As they all was looking in main door direction..namjoon kissed jin cheek..

-dont worry love iam here- joon whispered as no one heard it..

Jin nodded..and smiled..as hobi enter in mansion all wet..jin quickly rushed towards him and took a towels and wrapped it towards hobi..

-oh my god hobi..why r u all wet..u will get cold-jin said..as yoongi smirked at shivering hobi..

-what is this..are u ohk son- mr.min asked as poor hobi nodded while shivering..

-what is this yoongi..why u did to him..u know u both was supposed to come in one car together- mr.min yelled at yoongi..

-it was his desicion dad..he said he was uncomfortable with me so I just left him on way..- yoongi lied..

-yoongi!- before mr.min Could went towards yoongi..hobi hold his arm..and shakes his head as no..

Mr.min sighed - iam sorry son for his behaviour-

-its ohk uncle...iam fine-as hobi sneezed..

-oh son u Don't have to lie to me..now go and change after it we will have dinner ohk..- mr.min said as hobi nodded and mr..min pated his head..

-and..yoongi..you will help him- mr
Min said..

-why would I dad- yoongi said..

-bcz u r his boyfriend- mr
Min smirked as yoongi understand..