31

His arms snake around your waist pulling you closer. You stand on your toes wrapping your arms around his neck. He kisses you back making you feel butterflies in your stomach.

He always does this. Makes you feel in seventh heaven.

He pulls away keeping his forehead on yours. With closed eyes, you both exchange your breaths. "What new way is this to hate each other?" He chuckles followed by your soft giggle.

You open your eyes staring at his brown orbs. "Now we have a song to  sing together too." He nods his head nuzzling in your soft hair. And you let him be.

"What do we define this as?" He frowns tilting his head. Kinda didn't get what you mean. What do you want to define?

"This?" You nod your head. And swing your index finger between you and him. "You and I? This?" He sighs holding you closer. He looks up thinking about it.

He's confused too. What exactly are you guys? Friends? You both will be fighting next second over a seat so obviously not friends. Enemies? Now, the situation is not as before. You're in his arms and he's kissing you. And enemies obviously don't kiss.

So, not enemies too.

Friends with benefi- oh. No friends. Then friendly enemies with benefits who are not so friendly but lovely.

How to describe that? He doesn't have the right word for it. He stares down and you're looking up at him with your puppy eyes and those kissable pink lips.

He holds your jaw pecking those pouty lips because they were tempting to him.

"Well, we-"

He was about to explain you what was in his mind but he's being cut off when he hears a chain of coughs. When you realize the same, you let out a low gasp only for him to hear.

"Shit." He curses near your ears. "Who's it?" You speak biting your lips not daring to turn around. "It's Jennie and Taehyung." Not them, please.

You clutch on his shirt digging your nails in his chest.

"Act. We should not be seen romantically." You whisper shout at him. "JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU FREAKING BASTARD." And you asked him to act but started first. You held his collar as he's looking at you with wide eyes. No. He wasn't even doing anything.

Jennie looks at Taehyung and leans towards him. "Y/n is the worst in acting." He nods his head looking at his poor best friend who's holding onto your hand that's gripping his collar for his dear life.

You look fierce.

"Oh, Jieun is there too." He squints his eyes and Jieun is there in his view. You halt your actions and quickly brushing his clothes setting them. You wrap your arms around his neck and give him a peck.

He's even more confused.

Taehyung pokes Jennie's arms constantly. "She kissed. She kissed him. She kissed him." He whisper shouts at her. "I have fucking eyes. I saw. Stop digging holes in my arms."

He rubs her arms gently. "Sorry, sorry." And then his arm is being poked by a finger that has a very sharp nail.

"He let her kiss him. He was hugging her. Oh God." She tries to control her best but it's just so so... No words to explain.

She looks at them in awe. "I wanna kiss too." His ears perk up as he leans whispering in her ears. "Want me to help you-ouch!" He regrets saying that because his foot is being crushed by her heels.

You turn around walking straight towards the trio. "Hey Jennie. Hello Tae." You greet the two and shift your gaze to the other girl who gives you a very friendly smile.

"Hi Y/n." You fold your hands and walk towards her.
You notice her gritting teeth and clenched fists. She saw it. She fucking saw it. You give her an eye smirk.

"Why are you here?" Before you burn her with your glare, Taehyung comes in view blocking your gaze.

"She's singing with us." He drops the bomb and instantly your face turns pale. "What? Really?" Jungkook walks in the scene all excited at the news.

You look at him and he's smiling at his dear friend.

Why are they even friends?

"Yes, the teacher told me about the song. I once sang it so I know." Can you choke her with metal chains? You really want to.

"Didn't we need only two singers?" You look at your friends who are not being your friends right now. "Doesn't matter. The more, the better." Jennie swings her arm around her neck smiling at her sweetly.

You push her hand away and stand between the two.

"I don't want to sing with her." You whisper growl at your friend. She couldn't answer when another more excited man is coming forward.

"Wow, we will have lots of fun, right Y/n?" You glare at him and shake your head. "Either she will sing or me. Not us together." You stomp your feet and walk out of the hall. 

"She will surely sing." He pats the shoulders of his friend and rush to catch you. "Y/n, wait!" 

You ignore his calls and keep walking out of the school campus until a car stops right in front of you. "Get in." He speaks. You bring your arms up folding them and shake your head. "Y/n, get in." He speaks more seriously this time but he is again receiving a shake. 

"Please... get in." He pouts blinking his eyes. 

That's a weapon!

You look up leaning towards the car. You pout closing your eyes and he knows exactly what you want. He chuckles and kisses your lips. The next second you are sitting beside him and he is driving to somewhere you don't know. 

"Where are we going?" You ask after 10 minutes of silent ride. He shrugs his shoulders turning the steering wheel with his left hand and he looks damn hot. The opened shirt button and the rolled up sleeves doesn't help one bit. 

It's adding fuel to fire.

"My house-"

"Huh?"

Your response is so quick as if it was pre-saved in your system. 

He turns his head to take a glance at you and you are in your own thoughts. He smirks. He stretches his arm and keeps his hand on your thighs. Your entire body jolt at his touch. 

You stare down at his hands. The same hand that's been driving you crazy since you fucked with him.

He raises a brow when you are staring at his hand that is on your thighs for more than needed.

"Yeah, gonna do exactly what you're thinking once we reach home."