Chapter 4, The Daycare.

(Y/N) POV

12:40 AM

The lights went out. The one rule Sun had was broken. Suddenly, Sun was standing on the Security desk and screamed, "No- No! Why would you do that? Lights on! Lights on! I warned you- I WARNED YOU!". You gulped, Sun was making weird noises and suddenly fell back behind the desk.

You heard a voice from behind the desk, "Naughty kids.. Naughty kids..", it said. You saw its hands grab the desk and it pulled itself up. You saw, who you assumed was named Moon, appear above the desk. "It's passed your bed time. You must be punished", he said. He then jumped on the desk and did some kind of dance, "Nighty-night". He jumped up again and disappeared.

"Gregory, (Y/N), I do not know what you did, but the lights are out in the Daycare! You need to find the emergency backup generators and turn them on. They are in the play structures.", Freddy said. "I am not going out there without a flashlight", Gregory said. You looked around and saw a flashlight in a charging station. You took it and gave it to Gregory. You looked around and saw another one on the desk, which you took for yourself.

"Okay, how about you find the generators and I'll distract Moon", you suggested. Gregory looked at you worried, "But what if the Moon guy catches you?", he asked. "Don't worry, he won't, and if he does I'll figure something out", you said. He nodded. "Okay, wait for a while until you see me knocking over a few boxes, then run to one of the play structures", you whispered. He nodded in response.

You quickly ran towards the boxes next to the left play structure and knocked them over. Right after knocking them over you heard Moon coming towards you saying, "Rrrrggh... Clean up! Clean up!". You ran away from there quickly to not get caught by him. While running you saw Gregory running to the right play structure.

You got to the next pile of boxes and knocked them over. You immediately heard Moon shout the same thing. 'He's faster than I thought..', you thought, running to the next pile and quickly knocking it over. You then got a notification on your Fazwatch. You looked at it and saw that Gregory had turned on the first generator.

After a while of running around knocking over boxes and running from Moon, you saw that Gregory had turned on 4 generators already. You saw Gregory walking over a red bridge towards the left structure. Suddenly, you saw Moon jump up on the bridge. Without thinking you quickly screamed, "Hey moon guy! I'm right here! Or are you too slow to get me?". That seemed to have made him really mad. You quickly ran over to some boxes but Moon was faster.

You felt Moon jump down behind you and he said, "Bad children must be punished". He let out an awful giggle and started making his way towards you. He was just about to grab you and you squeezed your eyes shut, accepting your fate. When he didn't grab you you opened your eyes and saw that Moon was gone, the lights were back on.

Suddenly you were picked up by Sun, who ran towards Gregory and picked him up as well. "Rule-breakers! Rule-breakers! You are banned from the Daycare", he said and he threw you out of the daycare through a big wooden door. "Security alert! Security alert! Wooo! Woooo!", he shouted, alerting the other animatronics.

You then heard Freddy behind you, "Gregory, (Y/N), jump in! We need to get out of here now. They have found you!". You and Gregory ran towards Freddy, trying to avoid Monty, Chica and Roxy. Both of you quickly got in the bag and stomach hatch, closing them right after.

"Go upstairs Gregory, and do not worry, they cannot find you both while we are together", Freddy said. You assumed Gregory could control Freddy's movement in his stomach hatch. You then felt movement. "We are almost out of time. We need to get to a recharge station immediately. Every hour the power is diverted to the recharge stations. When that happens the lights go out, and when that happens the Daycare attendant is free to roam the building. It will find you both", Freddy said.

You heard Moon say some things while you were moving with Freddy and Gregory. You heard a garage door open, and you assumed you left the Daycare. Freddy then started moving faster and you heard a door shut, and he stopped moving. You opened the bag and looked out of the window of the recharge station.

You noticed your vision was a bit blurry, it looked like it was glitching. You rubbed your eyes and suddenly you saw someone in a rabbit costume hopping by. You heard a high pitched sound that hurt your ears. After the rabbit lady passed, your vision was back to normal and the sound disappeared.

"What was that?" Gregory asked. "That is a fountain. A fountain is a decorative reservoir used for discharging water", Freddy said, you face palmed at his words. "Not the fountain! You didn't see the dancing rabbit lady right in front of us?" Gregory said, annoyed at Freddy. "No I did not. There is no rabbit at the Mega Pizzaplex... Not anymore", Freddy said. "This is crazy. It's like the whole place is trying to get us!" Gregory shouted. "I am not", Freddy said. "Why?", Gregory questioned. "I do not know. I want to help you. Maybe they want to help you too" Freddy said. "I doubt it. For some reason, you're different", Gregory said.

Freddy exited the recharge station and you got back into your bag. Gregory then asked, "(Y/N), did you see the rabbit lady?". "Yeah, I did", you said. "So I'm not crazy", you heard him mumble.

"Good news. The front doors will open in five hours", Freddy said. "Good new? Five hours? I'm not gonna last five minutes!" Gregory shouted. "Do not panic. If we get separated again, you can always call me on your Fazwatches – as long as I have power – and I am able to reach you", Freddy said, trying to calm down Gregory.

You peeked your head out of the bag to see where Freddy was going. He was walking to the exit of the Daycare area. He opened the door and walked into the area where Chica was. Freddy stopped and said, "We should get moving. You can access the main atrium with your new security badge". The bear then walked to the elevator and entered it. "I identified two possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor Prize Counter. Check your Fazwatch. I will mark both locations on your Faz Map".

When you entered the elevator you and Gregory got out of your spots. Gregory then pressed a button and the elevator closed. It started going down. "Okay, so where should we go?", you asked Gregory. "I guess we should go to the prize counter, maybe we can leave with another free prize then", Gregory said. You nodded.

As the elevator was going down, music started playing. You and Gregory were dancing to the music while Freddy was standing there looking down at you both.

The elevator stopped and you got out of the elevator. Suddenly, you and Gregory were pulled closer by a bot. "Hi, please take this map".

A/N, Helloo! I just wanna start of by saying thank you so much for almost 250 reads! I'm so happy that my first book is already doing so good. I really appreciate you support <3. Also thank you all for 10 votes! I'm sorry I didn't update today, I was just really busy. I love you all! <3

1327 WORDS

~Rain