Chapter 5, East Arcade.

(Y/N) POV

1:05 AM

"Hi! Please take this map", it said. It let go of you and you just stood there frozen from shock. "Take a map", it said, it was holding out two maps for you and Gregory. You and Gregory both took one out of its hand, and it said, "Thank you, please enjoy. Free map". You got back into the bag and closed it, and Freddy started moving upstairs.

When you reached the third floor Freddy said, "Good news, it looks like the door to El Chip's is open". He continued moving around and after a while you heard the bear speak again, "I must warn you: when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at a security office. Be safe".

You and Gregory got out and crouched under the El Chip's garage door. You looked around, making sure to avoid the cleaning bot. After going behind the bar, you found a gift box. You opened it and found some Monty Fizzy Faz. You opened it and called out to Gregory, "Hey, Gregory. Wanna share some Fizzy Faz? It's pretty late so an energy drink will do us good I think". He nodded and walked over to you. You both drank a half of the can and continued looking around.

Both of you went towards the garage door and opened it. There was a little hallway with some sofas and another door at the end of it. You two opened the other door and went through it. "Well done, kids. You are in the East Arcade. You should be able to get to the Prize Counter through the security office. Look for the door with a security symbol on it", Freddy explained through your Fazwatches.

"Okay, let's look around then", you murmured. Gregory and you stuck close together, avoiding the security bots. "You can't hide forever", someone said. "Ugh, Roxy's here?", Gregory growled. "We can easily avoid her, as long as the staff bots don't find us", you ensured him. The two of you kept looking around trying to find the door, having to hide behind an arcade machine every once in a while.

After a while you finally found the door. You tried to open it but it was locked. "Freddy, it's not opening", you said. "How unfortunate. Head past the Superstar-cade wall, to the back of the arcade. There is a roll up door at the very back which leads to the Prize Counter", he replied through the watch.

While searching for the door, you looked around and noticed that Roxy was very close. You quickly pulled Gregory behind the arcade machine. Right after you got behind the machine, Roxanne turned around, but left quickly after since she didn't notice anything. You waited for a bit to make sure she was gone and you then started moving again.

Seeing the roll up door, Gregory quickly ran there and tried opening it, but he had no luck. "Locked again? Why does a pizza place need so much security?", he grunted. "They are... Required safety measures due to past issues. Look for another way in", Freddy replied.

After looking around, Gregory said, "(Y/N), there's a vent over here. That's probably where we need to go!" he said. You followed him inside the vent, when you heard some music and ticking noises behind you. You looked back and saw a spider-like toy with cymbals in two of its hands. It looked up at you, and clapped with its teeth. Looking back to Gregory you quickly shouted, "RUN!".

Without hesitation, the boy started crawling through the vents as fast as he could. You quickly followed behind him without looking back. Then you reached the office and quickly jumped out. "Yes! We found it", Gregory yelled out happily. You looked back at the vent and luckily the music spider guy didn't follow you out the vent.

You saw a note laying on the work bench in front of the office. You took it and started reading, 'CFF MAINT LOG – MAINTENANCE LOG – Chica Feeding Frenzy in the bakery won't turn off. Even when unplugged, the game just kept running. There is no way it has that much residual charge'. You put the note back and you and Gregory went in the office.

Gregory pressed the security badge nose/button and the security Freddy head started opening its mouth, revealing the badge. The boy took it out and put it in his pocket. Then suddenly, the speakers played an alarm sound, along with a voice, "Emergency lockdown activated. This area is off-limits to guests".

"No, no, no! Freddy! I don't know what happened! All I did was take the badge", Gregory said. "Do not panic. That office is now on lockdown. I can deactivate the alarm, but it will take some time".

A/N, Hello everyone! I apologize for skipping another day of uploading, I've been really busy and I was over at my friend's house until like 4 am so I'm kind of tired. Sorry for the short chapter. I might upload another chapter later tonight though, but I can't promise anything since school starts again tomorrow. Thank you guys for your support, I appreciate it! I love you all! <3

890 WORDS

~Rain