Chapter 13: Exposed

Warning: Mature themed content🔞

All these talks and thoughts he had with Jaehyun had brighten up Taeyong's path. For the first time in his life, he had something planned out for his future. He finally knew what to do and he couldn't wait to see what has left to unfold in the later episodes of his life. 

It was the first day of school after the new year and Taeyong arrived an hour earlier to create a new environment and ambience for his class. He rearranged the desks and chairs so it would create a new dimension in class. He finally sat down to rest for a while and twirl the ring on his finger. He smiled as memories replayed in his mind. 

"Oh Professor Taeyong, you arrived early today" A voice suddenly came up.

Taeyong made a surprised sound and looked up to see who it was. 

In all glory there stood Jaehyun with a new hairstyle. hair color and a new attire. Taeyong almost choked on his saliva but he stared at Jaehyun dead in the eyes. 

"What?" Jaehyun tilted his head

"Your-your hair- I- you-"

"Oh this" Jaehyun chuckled " I just wanted to try something new"

Taeyong awed at Jaehyun's parted peach fringe and his black button up paired with black jeans. Jaehyun used to have black hair and he usually wore T-shirt or hoodies with sweatpants so it was a change to see Jaehyun putting effort in his clothing during school. 

"Do you like it?"

Taeyong loved it. But it's dangerous for Jaehyun to dress like this because his poor heart can't handle looking at him without bursting into flames. 

"I- You look great. That hairstyle and color really suits you" Taeyong complimented as he smiled. 

Jaehyun smirked and leaned over to give Taeyong a kiss but Taeyong pushed him softly and quickly exclaimed. 

"What the hell Jaehyun. We're at school. We can't do those stuffs."

"Yea sorry sorry I know. I just can't help it" Jaehyun replied as he scrunched his lips.

He walked over to the door and locked it as he sidled slowly back to Taeyong and pull him in.