character introduction

Characters:
Male lead ( 1): SUMEDH
Sumedh is a 23 years old handsome, childish, restless, bad tempered and big hearted boy. He is very mischievous 😆. He is also a very good dancer and he loved being scared of ghosts.( this means that he was scared of ghosts but he enjoyed that scare 😆).
Male lead (2): BASANT
A 27 years old handsome, childish, very very bad tempered and huge hearted guy. He is the big brother of Sumedh. He is a parapchycologist 👻. He loved ghosts more than anything.( not more than his cute little brother Sumedh.)
Female lead (1): MALLIKA
Mallika was a cute, beautiful, charming and a good hearted girl. She is 20 years old. Her aim is to become a dancer. Her one and only fear in life is "ghosts".
Female lead (2): MONIKA
Monika is a 22 year old cute girl. She is very charming and good girl. Her hobby was watching Haunted movies and reading horror stories. She also enjoyed being scared of ghosts. But Monika had another big fear and that is fear of "dogs". She had "dog fobia"
Main lead ( Animal): RON
Ron was a very cute and obidient dog of Sumedh and Basant. He loved Sumedh and Basant very much and Sumedh and Basant also loved him dearly.
Other characters: 1) KINSHUK: A handsome looking 23 years old boy. He has a girlfriend named Shivya. He loves her more than anything.
2) SHIVYA: A 21 years old cute girl. She is Kinshuk's girlfriend and she loves Kinshuk very very much.