Always and forever

I hope you enjoy I'm not a big fan of writing fluff so please if you have any advice tell me you're not being rude you're being helpful. 

Both you and David knew that you didn't feel good and you knew you really shouldn't go to work. But when have you ever listened to yourself? (never literally never)So even though you were comfy in the bed that you and the bossy alpha himself shared. you felt like you had to get up and you, of course, figured that he was sleeping so you got up and turned towards the closet. Then you could hear the sheets being moved around a little you figured he was just repositioning himself. and so you tried to quickly tiptoe to the closet. your bones being all achy but before you could make it to the closet you heard Mr bossy himself.

¨Angel where do you think you're going? Because I specifically remember last night telling you that if you needed anything I would get it and to not go into work today either.¨

¨Baby, I still need to go to work I'm already behind besides I will survive it's just a little cold.¨

      You knew that it was worst than that. Your bones ached your head pounded and you felt like you were going to throw up. Even with all of that, you have a job and you knew you would be ok. You also knew that your boyfriend even though his bossiness could be annoying he cared and really just wanted what was best for you. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts by seeing David get out of the bed you and him shared to come over to you.

 ¨Bullshit Angel, you're literally spacing out you need to lay down I will call your boss everything will be fine. But if you overwork yourself you will just feel way worst and miss even more work so come lay down dumbass.¨

     You really wanted to argue his logic but even you knew that there was no point to arguing it because you knew he was right(you of course wouldn't admit to his face though). You could tell just by his facial expression that he was worried there was not really any reason to be worried but he still was. It was honestly one of the things you loved most about him. That no matter what was going on you could have a little paper cut and he would still be worried.

¨Fine ill stay home but don't you need to go to work .ill be fine by myself I mean you're the pack alpha and I'm not that sick I will be okay I will stay he-.¨

¨Angel,(he said cutting you off) you really think I'm going to leave you alone. It doesn't matter the intensity of the sickness. so I am going to stay here asher will be okay with handling everything I trust him. besides, we don't even have that much to do today anyway okay? you're important to me I will stop and drop everything for you if I had to.¨

    You knew that he meant every word and that of course made you feel loved but you couldn't help feeling like a burden to him. You would do anything and everything for him so it was a feeling that was mutual between the two of you so it's not like you didn't do anything for him or that you didn't care about him. you just couldn't shake the feeling that you're a burden.

¨Davey have I ever told you you are the best boyfriend in the whole world. I love you so much I'm sorry I give you such a hard time. I know you don't mind helping me but I can't help feeling like a burden to you.¨

    You watched him walk over to bed not saying anything he laid down getting comfortable. It only was a few seconds but it felt like minutes waiting for his response.

¨Angel, you could never be a burden to me everything I do for you is out of my love for you. I help you because I love you not because I have to. Now come here would you so I can hold you in my arms¨

    you could hear your heartbeat racing you couldn't help it he made you feel like you were the only person in the world. you're not of course but you were, in fact, the luckiest person on earth. He was unbelievably attractive he was super smart, and an amazing leader honestly sometimes you question if he's even really like it's all just a dream or a wish you loved him more than you will ever put into words. but you knew that when he helps you that makes him happy so you were gonna let him do that.

¨Of course, Davey I would love to let you hold me, or as most people call it cuddling but Alpha shaw has to be all formal doesn't he¨ 

¨Angel, you love the way I talk it makes you feel all important, doesn't it?¨

¨I couldn't possibly know what you mean love¨ 

He looked at you with that your incredibly stupid but I love you anyway look (you got this look very often)

¨Stop being a stubborn smartass and lay down you've been standing too long your still sick remember?.¨

    Shit, you actually did forget you were sick you honestly forgot you were even standing you quickly crawled onto the bed next to your precious boyfriend. he smiled as soon you laid down next to him you then shifted into a more comfortable position he quickly wrapped his arms around you and then suddenly.

¨Ow ¨

¨David what happened are you ok did I do something¨

¨Your furnace of a body burned me he said failing to hold back laughter¨

¨did You know that your are not as funny as you think you scared me¨you couldn't help smile at his stupidity 

¨I'm sorry Angel come here ¨

¨its ok Davey¨

you feel his hand on your stomach pulling you as close to him as possible this was a very familiar and comfortable position for the two of you. even though it was familiar your heart still threatened to jump out of your chest. 

¨I love you Angel always and forever¨ he whispered softly into your ear

¨I love you to Davey always and forever¨ you could feel your eyelids becoming heavy and soon the two of you were fast asleep.