28

——

——

When we entered Jungwon's house, Jangmi dragged him by the collar and took him into the kitchen. "You like her don't you?" She whispered into Jungwon's ears in which he widened his eyes.

"ouuu I was right you like little rim." Jangmi giggled, Jungwon yanked her hand off of him. "And? What if I do, don't go around embarrassing me."

Jangmi placed a finger under his chin and lifted his face up, "that's exactly what I'll do." she grinned before averting her eyes away from him.

"So what, you gonna be a pussy or are you gonna grab your woman?" Jangmi drew her brows in together, demanding a response.

"Do I look like one to you?"

"Very much." She replied cockily which only irritated him. "I'll show you what I can do!" He huffed.

"I'll believe it when I see it little bro, do well." She patted his head before walking away from the kitchen.

——

I forgot how Jungwon's house look like, I haven't been here in a long time. And with so many rooms, I can't tell which one is his.

But I entered a random room and got into the shower, I let the hot water rinse off my body. I can't believe what went on in Seattle.

Getting chased by the cops, meeting people, Jungwon speaking in English, teasing him, shopping, it was all amazing.

When I went to grab the shampoo, "Shampoo for Men, lavender." So I ended up in his room again huh? Funny, I'm gonna end up smelling like him.

I quickly lathered the shampoo onto my head and massaged my scalp. It was getting late so I had to hurry.

——

After putting my clothes on, and drying up my hair. I stepped out the bathroom to see Jungwon laying on his bed, watching on his phone. He turned to face me, "finally, it took you a thousand years." He muttered.

"Oh shut up." I playfully replied, I was about to step out the room but I was halted by Jungwon grabbing my wrist.

"Sleepover?" He grinned, I chuckled. "What? Got used to sharing a room in Seattle?" I teased, but this time he wasn't flustered.

"Definitely, so what? Up for it? We can play chess if you're not tired."

"I accept, bring the board. This night is going to get eventful indeed, my bet of winning is $20"

"I'll be winning, for the same amount."

"Let the games begin then."

—— 1 hr

The game could go on forever and ever, now we both were laying down tiredly to see who'll win. That's when I heard snoring, I looked up. He was asleep, cute.

I dragged the chess board to the end of the room so we could continue tommorow, I brought our pillows. I put one under Jungwon's head, and covered a blanket around him.

Now his bed was left to me, thankfully. I took a few seconds to stare at him, I leaned in to his place. Placing my lips gently on his forehead, "night won."

——-

2 CHAPTERS LEFT —-

Man you guys have been here with me for two months, city lights is near its ending. :')