~Chapter 1~

'Let's go to Freddy's Mega Pizza plex' they said
'It'll be fun' they say and now here I am after closing hours because my friends forgot about me.

It's half past midnight and the security guard is already searching for me. The security bots are after me as I'm hiding in a storage room.

I'm am shivering in fright, no idea what to do. I look around for anything but there's nothing, the room is pitch black, the only sound being my heart thumping and the sounds of the bots outside the room rolling on their little wheels searching.

I know you wanna say all I have to do is find that main entrance and leave right?

Wrong, it's closed.

I cant stay in this storage room all night tho, theyd find me eventually.

I creak the door open to see out and I immediately closed the door noticing Freddy.

I'm avoiding all animatronics by this point. I already had Monty chase me through the halls yelling "I'm gonna kill you!" Which is not a very nice sight or experience.

What am I gonna do?

I waited 5 minutes and then opened the door again. Coast was clear except for those staff both pacing back and forth, though they didn't really notice me unless I got in really close or in the spotlight of their flashlight.

I snuck around the bots into a bigger place. Here there was 4 rooms

Chicas room, Monty's room, Roxys room and all the way at the end, Freddy's room.

I looked around chica was in her room so I had to make sure she didn't see me through her window. Monty's room was blocked off and the walls around his room seemed to be destroyed.. I didn't wanna know, but I think we can all make the same assumption.

I snuck past Roxys room where she was looking at herself in the mirror as she hyped herself up telling herself she's the best and everyone was watching her.

Then came Freddy's room, curtains were closed.

Considering I just saw Freddy back with the staff bots on the other room. I decided fuck it and I went in Freddy's room with my photo pass from earlier. When I got in he wasn't there, as expected.

I looked around his room, very colorful and so uplifting. I sat on the couch "maybe I should just hideout here till the place opens again"