~Chapter 8~

I shivered responding with a small "yes"

The figure came in closer moving towards me

"Here let me help" he's raspy voice came again.

The animatronic untied me from the chair, though I was still shaking I hugged him.

"Thank you"

I felt the animatronics arms hug back slowly.

"We should get out of here.. before Monty gets back.."

I nodded and followed him out the room. It was still dark even outside the rooms. He brought me into Freddy's room and I sat on the small couch again. I watched him close the curtains and then turn to me. I covered my mouth almost immediately. This animatronic, after seeing him in the light.. he looks beat up. He had a hook for his right hand and a eyepatch on his right eye.

"You-"

"I'm Foxy, I won't hurt you I'm with Freddy so please do not be deceived by my looks I am only here to help."

"..what.. happened to you?"

"I'd rather not say"

I studied Foxys features a little bit. The star over his left eye and the red long hair and the colorful body with the lighting bolt symbol the rest of the animatronics have as well, it seemed like Foxy was part of the band.. maybe a scrapped idea? I really wanted to know what happened. Did he malfunction and they put him to the side? Did he do something wrong?

"W-where's Freddy."

"I'm afraid I do not know"

I gasped "what if he's being hurt by Monty! We have to go find him." I got up immediately and ran to the door but not in time before Foxy grabbed my shoulder.

"We cant leave through that door, let's go through the back here.."

I followed him staying very close by shivering a little.
"Do you have at least an idea of where he could be?" I asked

"Im afraid I dont.."

i sighed trying to reach him on the faz watch again. No response..

Foxy and I made our way to the main entrance all the way through and to the atrium.
We made our way to the 3rd floor Foxy guided me to Bonnie Bowling.

There was a closed curtain right in front of Bonnie bowling and as much as I wanted to mind my business I just had to ask.

"What happened to Bonnie?"

"I'm.. not exactly sure.."

"Is he behind that curtain?"

"I'm afraid not, they took him in for maintenance work."

"Well I'm gonna check anyway" I said jumping up on Bonnie's stage.

I looked back at foxy

"Y/n you should get down, Freddy and I check everyday, trust me he is not there."

I turned back to the curtain ignoring him and grabbed the opening pushing them separate ways before I fell backwards in fear.

"Foxy!" I crawled back wards and bumped into Foxys leg to where he picked me up looking at Bonnie's stage amazed, he couldn't believe his eyes. Was Bonnie really standing right before him? After all these years of him missing, he's back? Staring at Bonnie he blinked. It was sorta like a messed up version of the famous purple bunny glamrock style, but he seemed damaged badly, a piece of his ear gone and his shoulder had a hole in it and pieces of his torso where gone showing parts of his endo-skeleton