~Chapter 6~

I ran around turning on the generators one by one. In total there were 5. Since me and Freddy had already got the first one that was outside of the play area I had to find 4 more that were inside.

I found 3 and was missing the last one so I turned around to go back and look for it on the other side and I let out a shriek when I saw moon crawling very quickly through the tunnels of the play area.

"Naughty children must be punished!" He started chasing me.

Just one more! I told myself. I ran down and across a red bridge which let to more of the play area and I ran up some small steps made a few turns and there it was, the last generator!

I turned it on and jumped with joy when the lights turned on. "I DID IT!" I called out

"Way to go superstar!" Freddy said running towards me as I ran out of the play area and hugged me.

"Where's sun? I said looking around.

"I'm not sure" Freddy replied

"He was just chasing me a second ago.."

"Sundrop?!" I called out

"Rule breakerrr" I heard from

The corner of the room

"Sun?" I said walking toward his voice

"Rule breaker!" He said raising his voice

"Sun please- where are you?" I called out following his voice."

"RULE BREAKER! RULE BREAKER! RULE BREAKER!" He yelled as he came out of no where tackling me down.

"Sundrop!"

"Sunshine?" He responded looking down at me

"I missed you.." I said with a soft smile

He shook his head

"I came back for you" I added

"Rule breaker..." he kept saying the same thing

"Sun.. I'm sorry. We didn't mean to turn off the lights!"

"Rule bre-" he paused staring at my arms

"Sunshine? Wha- who did this to you?"

"No one that's nothing, let's just just be glad to be back!"

"Sunshine.." he said

"I'm fine Sundrop!" I said with a smile.

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing serious" I smiled worriedly

Sundrop stayed silent for a moment tilting his head giving me a stare. I stared back at him.

"Sunshine.."

"Sundrop?"

He held my arms and softly placed his hand on my bandages

"What is this?"

"Bandages"

"Yes, and under them?"

I sighed "scratches"

He tilted his head again I'm assuming in confusion.
"Monty caught me.."

He stared at me for a second and then pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you made it out alive!"

"Me too" i Said with a nervous laugh as Sun let go of me

Freddy stood behind me And Sun jumped up
"Y-You wanna go play in the ball pit!?"

"Okay!"

"Hooray!"

He skipped towards the ball pit and I followed behind.

We jumped in together. "Freddy!" I called out
"Come on and hop in!"

"Im Alright, I should go recharge my battery for now, I'll see you later superstar."

"Oh- okay, don't forget to come back!" I said with a wave.

Freddy waved back before leaving.

I turned back to sundrop who was making it rain in the ball pit. He threw a handful of balls in the air and had then drop all over us, I giggled picking up a ball and throwing it to Sun, he caught it and threw it back, and then we had a little game of catch.

After that I got tired so I got down and hid in the ball pit. If I squat down low enough he couldn't see me. I giggled hiding under the balls in the ball pit. I waited for Sun to find me, but he never came. I peeked my head out to see he was still searching. I giggled and hid again. I moved up a little bit giggling. A few more minutes passed by and he still hadn't found me.

I decided to just stand up and show myself cause I was getting tired of hiding for so long.

I saw him in the corner of the ball pit knees to his chest and head in his hands... was he crying?

"Sundrop!" I ran towards him and kneeled beside him

"What's wrong?" He picked his head up

"Y/N!" He tackled me down with a hug "you're back again!"

Then I realized why he was crying.

He thought he lost me..

"I was hoping you'd find me, I was hiding in under the balls."

"I don't like hide and seek games.." he said getting up off me

"Oh I'm sorry.."

"It's okay! We can still play with glitter glue! And make art!"

"Sundrop.. isnt glitter glue a little too messy"

"W-what you don't like glitter glue?!?"

"Uhhh, no?"

He went silent and stared at me

"Then what do you want to do"

"Uhh I'm not sure.."

"Let's draw!" He skipped over to the front desk and got some art supplies as he gestured for me to come to him I walked towards him and we sat on the floor. Sundrop started drawing right away but I had to think of what to draw first.

I thought for a minute then I started drawing.
Sundrop hummed as he drew.

Being with Sundrop was so relaxing and comforting.

We drew for a while and colored silently. I finished my drawing before he could finish his and I showed him it with a smile.

"Oh! How nice! Is this supposed to be me?"
I nodded

"oh I love it! I love it!"

I smiled and I heard footsteps outside
The footsteps sounded loud and angry, or determined... strong footsteps, getting closer to the daycare."

"Sunshine!" Sun called "come with me!" He grabbed my arm taking me around the room and up some stairs.

"This is my room- we'll be safe here."

I looked down out from the ledge to see the daycare from a higher and different perspective.

"Sun.. I'm afraid of heights"
"Shh you'll be alright with me." He pulled me back in the room and held me putting my face into his chest like he was protecting me.

I calmed down feeling safe.

"Y/n!!" I heard Monty call from down stairs.