Episode 2

Smile...my face was adorned by one as I woke up. I didn't knew how I fell asleep just some hours before we go to bed, maybe I was tired. Feels like I had a dream, just couldn't remember it.

"Bhrata Arjuna, how does the lady in your dreams looks like?" Nakula giggled, passing glances with Sahadeva.

"However, Jyestha will marry first," I replied, with the intent to change the topic.

"I am too young to think about it, but she surely won't be able to deal with you three clowns," Greeted Jyestha, still sitting on the mat with a book kept in front of him.

"Looks like you have already thought about your lady love, Jyestha!" And there comes Bhrata Bheema's voice which couldn't ignore any good opportunity to tease his brothers, just like Nakula.

Eldest brother just lowered his head with a tint of shyness. "It isn't righteous to talk about your elder brother like that, Vrikodara!"

"Swami, look! Your kids are getting naughtier day by day! Now they have started to talk about wives when they are just little monkeys yet," Maatey Madri replied, approaching us.

She sat beside Sahadeva and started caressing his hair. "Oh! My innocent Sahadeva! Look what you all are teaching your Anuja!" The youngest Pandava just glanced childishly towards mother as if he couldn't derive the meaning of our words!

Everyone of us excluding Jyestha either rolled their eyes in amusement or gave a stern glare at Sahadeva, but as soon as the young Madreya gave a hug to Jyestha – since he didn't glared at him – other's brotherly love also jumped up and all of them crawled into a group hug.

"Ah! My book will be sprained by you all, get up!" Jyestha Yudhisthira yelled though none of us paid any heed and just continued giggling, climbing over each other like monkeys.

We didn't even realised when we had dragged him to bed with us, whilst we all sleep, with our limbs casually resting on each other.
And as we were about to dive into sleep, a loud groan voiced out as Bhrata Bheema unconsciously wrapped his arm around Nakula's neck.
"Do you plan to murder me, Bhrata? Ow! I will choke to death like this!"

Unfortunately, Bhrata Vrikodara was already asleep and thus begins the journey of how Arjuna, Sahadeva and Jyestha tried to move his arm but our luck is acting so great that in doing so, we got Jyestha stuck beneath his arm too. And atlast Pitashree had to help us.

This much of hardwork, that too when we were about to get a sweet sleep, made it quite difficult to sleep afterwards now. Pitashree laid beside us, along with our Matas with the worry that we might have the same experience again because Bhrata Bheema has ate a lot today so his sleep is much deeper and dangerous.

I casually started. "Pitashree, I wish to seek an answer. Can I?"

"Go on, Krishna," his reply was much quicker than my expectations.

Nakula just groaned in irritation, because for the second time, his sleep was disturbed. But I still went on. "I heard from Maatey Kunti that before we were born, the old mango tree in the orchard used to be fruitless. How come it suddenly started to ripe delicious mangoes now?"

"Haha! I had already expected such a question from you," he crossed his arms and placed his head on them to get support to it.

"Krishna, mangoes are grown in warm regions but Shatasrunga  mountain isn't one such place. Even I don't know how that tree grew here but it's flower would always wither. When I thought about how good it will be if my children could eat mangoes and thus, used my archery skills to nourish it."

I turned towards him, perplexed, questioned him. "Can such a skill be accomplished by me?"

"It depends on you, my little child, the weapon takes on the personality of its Wielder. If the Wielder is a Dharmaatmaa, the weapon will protect however if the Wielder is Adharmi, the weapon will annihilate. The choice is always in your hand, Arjuna." saying so, he slowly closed his eyes with a yawn which worked as a gesture me to sleep.

—————————————

An oblivious dark fog was surrounding me. I turned around in hope of recognising where I am however to no avail. A defeaning silence ringing in ears. I ran further and further, in search of exit though it seemed to be endless. I halted, to calm myself down. Where I was, seemed to have no boundary, in either of the eight directions. Neither an entry, nor exit. I closed my eyes, trying to sort it out.

I murmured to myself. "Where am I?"

Out of nowhere, a gleaming white light arose, followed by a voice.

"Partha..."

~Arjuna

——————to be continued...——————

c: last chappy mujhe boring lag raha tha, isiliye iss chappy me cliff hanger de diya.

Any guesses ki ye kon hai? Waise toh sab already guess kar chuke honge fir bhi bata do.

Chlo mai exam dekar aati hu :) fir comments ke reply dungi.

(: Next chappy me hai kuch khas content, jisse koi bore na ho.

~Parthvi