𝐱𝐱𝐢, granger

hermione granger !

WHILE you, along with other beauxbatons students, stayed at hogwarts for the quidditch world cup, there never seemed to be an escape from all of the men who begged for your attention

WHILE you, along with other beauxbatons students, stayed at hogwarts for the quidditch world cup, there never seemed to be an escape from all of the men who begged for your attention. normally, hermione thought all of the men were overreacting, like every other hogwarts girl. but when it came to you, she found it hard to blame them. you were absolutely stunning.

hermione was sitting down at the rusty bleachers to support her friends' quidditch training when she looked over and saw you. your hair was blowing in the wind, the lighter colored pieces shining through with the help of the sun. you were hanging out with a few hogwarts boys from slytherin. you close your eyes and through your head back as you laugh at something they had said. hermione couldn't help herself from staring until one of the boys looked up at her, to which she quickly looked away, waiting for him to go back to what he was doing before glancing over at them again.

she didn't understand her feelings towards you. you made her nervous, confused, excited, and more. if only she had enough courage to talk to you.

would you rather
go to beauxbatons, hogwarts, or durmstrang
(in the books, they are all coed)