𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢, potter

harry potter !

EVER since harry had met you, he has had the hardest time getting you off his mind

EVER since harry had met you, he has had the hardest time getting you off his mind. you immediately pulled him into a trance with your bubbly smile and inviting eyes. he contemplated on making a move multiple times and even began to think that you might have feelings for him as well - which you did, you were just waiting for him to confess on his first.

but he was too late. around your guys' fifth year at hogwarts, ron told harry that he had a huge crush on you. harry, being the good friend that he is, selflessly pushed aside his own feelings and hyped ron up. this led to the red headed boy eventually asking you out. you were hoping for harry to do this, but once realizing that harry encouraged ron to ask, you took it as a sign that he actually didn't feel that way for you.

because of this, you said yes to ron's date proposal and you guys hit it off pretty well, at least in ron's eyes. a few weeks later and you two were a popular couple at hogwarts.

every once in a while, harry would catch the two of you all lovey dovey in a corner. one of those moments happened today, and you noticed him. ron's lips were on your neck as you tilted your head in harry's direction. it was evident that it pained him to watch.

you cared about ron and so did harry. which is why the tension that was building between the two of you was constantly ignored. but the more and more he saw you with him, the harder it was to pretend it didn't hurt.

haven't been here in a while but felt like you guys deserved a little update after all of the support i've been receiving !