𝑰𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒕.

You always were brutal killing enemys even yomiya tried to calm you down but not even a lover could stop youYou were a cute person and shy person but if someone hurt your lover they'd be dead in seconds

You were a cute person and shy person but if someone hurt your lover they'd be dead in seconds. And you meant seconds yomiya never saw a dead side to you.
"I need purge my urges shame shame." you'd mumble slapping yourself just like your mum and dad did when you didnt score high.
"You had to perfect." Your self loathing kept hurting you looked at your hands and at the boss and yomiya who laided their unconcious gripping her bow weakly with her bleeding as you looked at the bosses

"Was it worst you had." you stared at the archhon standing infront off you staring at you coldly
"She couldnt stand in eternity way your next."

"I need a albi to justify and someone to blame like you. But im not holding back." You'd take the thundering pulse from yomiyas hand stroking her hair cormfortly. as she weakly opens her eyes smiling and gripling you with all the force she had shaking her head crying as you stroked her hair and smile softly.

You'd turn around to meet the Archond eyes a split second away from slashing you as you use your arm and let it stab through as you coldly stare at her. You'd watch her for a split second and see her taking the katana out and hitting it once more as you blocked it with the bow as you kicked her away "Oh no more surpises like this fight me head on." she bluntly replies running at you full speed as you grab yomiyas vision along with yours holding onto both off them at the same time you charged an arrow containing Pyro and Electro as you shot her as she stopped in her position as you ran at her using the arrow to hois you up as you got teleported to the plane off euthimiya you worried for yoimiya. You'd quickly fighting off Ei removing most off her evil intentions as she realised you and her were the same.

"My teeth are yellow hello world." you'd scartch your teeth "It'd be better if they were white."

You saw the traveler enter as you stared at them and left.

To only see.. "Im having a bad dream and nothing you can do will keep the bad things away from me."

Her perfect smile still on her face as the thundering clouds rained as the blooded stained face she had was ruined with more.
Her orange luscious hair looked periously into your eyes you turned her over eyes widened with her stomach cut open.
"no..no..nonono.YOIMIYA YOUR ALRIGHT. ITS FINE STAY WITH ME PLEASE." your eyes brimming with tears threatening to fall out as you gripped her hand tightly with the bow next to you.
She smiles weakily as you pick her up letting her laugh
"Dont laugh your gonna die i can fix it i can." you'd mumble
"Hehe your always like that then i have to."
"Nothing i do is ever good i just wanted—.." you were cut off with her weak hand hushing you. as blood poured out her wound she was barely clinging to life you stared at your bleeding arm you rembered the bandages yomiya handed to you You wrap it around her as she weakily talks to you her sweet tired voice ringing in your ears as rain kept pouring. pouring..and pouring..

———

"Gah!" she woke up in her fireworks shop only to see everything was replaced and New. with studies without her handwritting. How long was i out.. she wondered Her hair was longer up till her back she try and get up as she nearly fell. "Ouf.." she'd mumble not wanting to wake everyone up she'd walk outside seeing Her lover quiet as a mouse Malnourished with her friends talking to her Even Ayato himself came to visit with a very busy schedule Untill Ayaka saw yomiya wake up she smiled as You spoke off nothing.

"Honey im awake now." Yomiyas lively voice sprang up as she held her wound using her bow to hold her up As you turned in disbelif with your eyes filling with tears untill the poured down like the rain that did "Welcome back.I made your favourite."