alive

"Baji."

"Kazutora."

"Why the hell are you here?".

"For you obviously".

"Baji go home or away from me "

"No, because I want to talk to you".

"No baji, I refuse to talk to you".

"Why am I not gonna harm you! Stop running away from me ".

" It's the best choice for me".

At this point baji wants to catch up with kazutora. It had been 10 year since they had seen each other.

"Best choice? For you?!" Baji was angry because he hated the new kazutora. He wanted back his old kazutora.

"Stay away from you, is it!" Shouted back at baji he didn't want to see baji right now.

"Working in a club! Stripping for some cash is better for you?!". Kazutora couldn't believe his ears. Dropping the conversation and walking away was the best option for him right now.

"You, you don't know anything about me"kazutora growl at him.

" That's why I wanna talk to you. I don't know anything about you, what have you been doing for over 10 years?".

"Stripping for some cash" she rolled her eyes and only she was mocking his recent words but ignoring the real question.Hoping that baji just gave up already but baji wasn't the type to give up.

"Kazutora please?, I'm begging you!"

"Then stop begging me please"

He had followed kazutora from her work place to her apartment and kazutora wasn't having it. They reached the staircase and climbed it.

"Ahh please i beg of you"

"NO! Please leave me alone"

"I miss you,toman miss you everyone miss you!".

"No you're lying, no one misses me, I'm only bringing tragedy to your life".

"No you dont"

"Yes i do "

"Kazutora please"

"Baj-"

"I prefer if u call me keisuke"

"Baj-"

"Hanemiya".

"Don't you dare call me that!".

"Hamemiya stop! Let me help you please!".

"No, I don't need your help".

"Please tora please ".

"Don't just leave me alone".

"Everyone in toman and beyond toman miss you"

"You're lying, no one misses me ok! No one!".
Kazutora was getting rude and angry at baji. Each sentence coming out of baji's mouth made him cringe and roll his eyes. It had been a tiring day at work and both of his bosses were giving him a headache.

"Is hamna better? The people who bring you down? Betrayed you man belyu?!".

"I did that all by myself! And who are you talking about who am here with?!".

"Your best friend!"

"That was 10 ten year ago. Baji grew up or something. ''Kazutora was almost at his destination but the thing is he didn't want baji To know which apartment was his. Baji knows the apartment complex but not the room.He wants and needs distraction.