no caller id

After that Reunions between baji and kazutora things that cause them to drift apart are finally sealed up and thrown back to memories so one day they can laugh about it. 

They spent the whole day together talking and catching up about each other's life over the past 10 years, laughing at cringe,funny and also memories of when they were so naive. Forgot about their responsibility, phone and friends. 

Baji turned off his phone From the night before and Tora didn't know where his phone could be. Baji cooks for the two of them,bathes him again tora minds and does whatever kazutora desires. Baji was the one who offered his hand in help after all.

The night has arrived, Baji is packing to get ready to leave but before want made sure that Kazutora is alright and tucked in bed. By the time baji was done , tora was already sleeping like a baby on the makeshift bed on the floor. He looked comfy and peaceful so baji  didn't want to change tha. (Move him).  He knelt down on his knee and kissed Kazutora's forehead wishing him a wonderful dream and life. And then turned off the lights and left with a big smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

Baji entered his car and a bigger smile crept up on his face. He was so happy,he could jump over the moon over and over again. Nothing could ruin his night or his mood. On his way home he put on some of his favorite songs on the radio to brighten the mood even more. 

Baji arrives at his apartment complex. Still dancing and humming the song up the stairs then into his apartment Baji was greeted with a surprise. He flinched the light on twirling around in sock humming the song he heard a voice.

"Where were you ?" Baji quickly dense up and turns around to see an up sitting person on the couch he walks up to see who it was. He walked over to the couch and he was relieved to see who it was. It was Chifuyu. His best friend  In his living room Sitting on the couch.

"Where have you been?" Chifuyu asks. He looked so tired. It seems  like he hasn't slept for days. He didn't like to see chifuyu like  this, nor did any of his friends want to look the same way like chifuyu right now.

"I told you not to worry about me and didn't text you that I will be away for the night and day and you should control the pet shop?".

"No you didn't text me at all!" Chifuyu argues that he is sick of baji disappearing without him knowing and leaving all the work of the pet shop on him.

"Am sorry ok i had b-business d-do" baji said scratching his head.

" you just stutter, you never stutter!" Chifuyu turns, grabbing his car key off the couch , ready to leave any moment now.

"Hey, how about you stay for the night late anyway? Have you eaten yet?"

"No hasn't" he rolled his eyes at his friend's question. Chifuyu is pissed because Baji acted like he hadn't just abandoned him and left all the work on him.

"Ok, let me just change my clothes and sit back and relax ok".

Baji signs and walks off toward his room. He knew that chifuyu was right about him leaving him all alone with the pet shop work but right now he needs to keep this low key about him contracting kazutora. The only people who know are draken and misuya. 

The night when well baji made dinner then watched a movie later on.  Baji alogize every minute of the hour and chifuyu just laugh and adore him even forgetting about what baji did