《HOME TOUR》

Jimin went out of their room to discuss something about his business. And when he came back he saw Yoongi was going to check whether all the doors are locked after making the baby asleep and while coming back Jimin grabbed his wrist and pinned him on to the door , closing the door. Yoongi was wearing Jimin's shirt which kinda look oversized for Yoongi.

 Yoongi was wearing Jimin's shirt which kinda look oversized for Yoongi

Jungkook was on his way to his room after he drank some water. But he had a small thud on the door of Jimin's and Yoongi's shared room. He started to eavesdrop their conversation.

Jimin: is baby girl trying to ask me something by putting this shirt? *smirking*

Yoongi: I don't need to ask anything. I have to give Jungkook home tour. Move aside. *not caring*

Jimin: oh. Is baby girl being rude? *🤨 and smirking face*

Yoongi: please... *cutely*

Jimin: don't worry. I said to him you won't be there. I wanted to spend time with you.

Yoongi: ohh. My hubby want to spent time with his wifey. *said smiling*

Jimin: of course. Nowadays you are busy with Jihyun then you studies, today with the family and now only I have time with you.

Yoongi: who told I don't have time for you. I am always with you, right?

Jimin: but still... we need time alone, right?

Yoongi: yeah. That's true. So what do you want to do?

Jimin: I want to cuddle.

Yoongi: ok. Come we can cuddle. * he took Jimin's hand*

Jimin: no, Don't... stay here a bit.

Yoongi: * he stayed the same way* ok. Now?

Jimin: kiss me.

Jungkook felt sad and jealous when he heard Jimin say that. Yoongi leaned forward to kiss...

*knock knock*

Jimin: ugh!!* irritatingly*

Yoongi: calm down bro. *smiling*

Jimin: who are you calling bro, huh?

Yoongi: ok. Fine. Calm down, my dear hubby. *They both smiled*

*knock knock*

Yoongi opened the door.

Yoongi: ahh. Jungkook?

Jimin: what happened?

Jungkook eyed their dress.