Part One

Goodness, where to start? I've written a handful of narratives/diary entries before but many of them are from a few years back. I've gotten many fans and followers in the past year. Today is December 21st 2021. In four days, it'll be Christmas and in about five or six days after that, a new year will start. 2022. This year has honestly gone by fast but a hell of a lot has happened. I only just realized my passion for writing. I sort of already knew but it really wasn't that prominent to me until this year. My writing and editing careers really just took off. I'm about half-way through eighth grade. I remember fifth grade when I had first started my book "The Case of the Missing Alakazam". I had written many times before but after I wrote that book, was really when I realized that I liked it, so much so that in sixth grade, I wrote the second, third & fourth books. I remember coming to Kansas, in the middle of writing a short story. "In Love with the Queen" was what it was called and that book got 200 views. At the time, I was dating this girl that I had met on Wattpad. I then remember my fifth book and many more in the series and even little short stories that I had been making. I feel as though, 2021 was the year that I realized I am bisexual and that I had a crush on Jennifer Aniston. I even remember making "A Birthday to Remember", a book that I really wanted to blow up. More than "In Love with the Queen". I was really excited about the book but it didn't get the amount of views I wanted it to get. I don't think I really cared about the views. I remember that I'd spend the 48 hours of every weekend working on my books. I used to release about 5 books every month which is why I've created more than 50 books in my life. All of that feels like yesterday. In November, I had just started writing a new story for a Christmas special called "Tis' the Season". This book was released on December 14th of 2021. I also collabed (finally) for the first time with my best friend, Megan. Our first best friend's anniversary is Valentine's Day and I'm excited! I collabed with Megan on a sad Slibbs edit. I've also joined many other colleges. One was a "Thanksgiving" collaboration, hosted by Megan and I'm currently in one for Christmas. I love editing and doing collabs. This year was my first editmas. Not my first Christmas on Instagram, technically it was my second Christmas/Christmas time on Instagram. Editmas, in case you didn't know, is like Vlogmas (something YouTubers do) but it's where editors edit everyday in the month of December. I sorta messed up because I took four days off but I posted five edits on the fifth day. I think I did okay though; for it being my first time. There aso is something called "editober", where editors edit everyday until October 31st, or Halloween. I haven't done editober yet but I plan to do it in 2022. To be honest, the summer break after seventh grade, I considered quitting writing. It had just gotten so stressful. You know, coming up with five book ideas and making them happen every month, is a lot. Especially once I joined Track and Field. That's another one of my passions. I only started it a year ago, but I've fallen in love. Once I started Track, I put a lot of pressure on myself to still post the five books every month. That's why I took almost the WHOLE summer off just to contemplate the huge decision. It was an extremely big decision to make. I mean, I'd been writing books for thirteen years, did I really want to give that up? I had decided to post a lot less. Only two books a month. That really helped me. Plus I've divided my books into months. For example, in December, I'd only post Christmas related books or in February, I'd only post romance. Even in October, I'd only post One Shots. This honestly helped me out because I'd still be posturing the variety that I wanted to but every month it changes so I don't really get bored of it. I've also made it my priority to check on my mental health and take a month-long break when I need it. I've also taken it upon myself to let my fans/followers know how I'm doing and I'm doing for a particular month. I really love my fans/followers. In my time of need, they were there for me, they cheered me on, and they were just so nice. I really couldn't ask for anything more from them. Nothing at all.