12.

I woke up in the morning, alone, I guess Clay was in the other room with Nick and George. I got ready putting on some light makeup and got ready for our date. "Hey Clay, what time are we leaving?" I asked "Whenever you're ready! Oh and make sure to wear a swimming costume" He called back I got straight into my outfit with my swimming costume underneath:

Your outfit (ofc you can change it if you want):

I walked out of the room, there was a moment of silence before Nick said "you look great Y/n" I thanked him and made my way towards Clay

I walked out of the room, there was a moment of silence before Nick said "you look great Y/n" I thanked him and made my way towards Clay. "Good morning." I smiled "Good morning, are you ready?" He asked and I nodded before we walked out the door. We sat in the car together singing along to my playlist, "Right, we're here." He told me, climbing out the car and holding the door open for me "Thank you sir." I giggled, getting out of the car. In front of me was a small lake surrounded by trees, there was only one entrance and that was where the car was parked. I smiled at him and lay down on the long grass, he lay next to me as we watch the sky turn from a pinky colour to a bright blue. As soon as the sun came out I walked up to the water and touched it, I took my dress of revealing my swimming costume, I silently thanked myself for wearing waterproof mascara today as I jumped in the cold water. Clay jumped in not long after, picking me up from out the water and spinning me around. I laughed and he put me down, we stared at each other which must have looked stupid because of the height different. We were swimming for about an hour before we decided to get some food, It was about a five minute walk before we got to the café. "Um..can I have a croissant and an orange juice please?" I asked the waitress she nodded and turned to Clay to get his order, we talked while we waited for our food. I noticed a girl who sat behind us, she kept looking at Clay, creep.  "Hey, you ok?" Clay asked me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, no, I'm fine. There's just a girl who keeps looking at us." I told him "We and go if you want." He suggested, "No, no I'm fine, don't worry." I reassured him. We sat there chatting for about another hour, It was now 10:00 and we decided to leave. "Thank you, I really enjoyed that, Clay." He smiled and we walked back to the car, driving home. He stayed in the car outside of the house. "Hey, wait a second." He asked "hmm." I replied, turning around to face him. "I have something for you." He told me passing me a little box. "Oh, Clay you didn't need to." I smiled and opened it. I gasped at the sight of it, it was a small wooden heart with the letters 'C + Y/I' carved into it. I turned it around and felt my cheeks grow warm when I saw the question 'Will you be my Girlfriend' It read, " I know we only just me like a month ago but I really like you-" I cut him off rapping my arms around him "yes, oh my god yes." I smiled he gave me a quick kiss on the lips before getting out of the car and holding open the door for me. "We're home!" I called when we walked into the house "Clay, Come Here!" Nick ordered, Clay smiled at me and ran over to Nicks room. I started to walk into my room when George called "Y/n wait there, I'll be there in a sec." "Ok!" I shouted back, and waited. It only took him a minute, tops, before he came into the room and asked me to tell him all about it. I told him about the swim, the cafe, the girl, my playlist we were playing in the car and . He agreed about the girl being a creep, "I think they'll be a while in there, so do you want to watch a movie." He asked "yeah sure, what movie?" "Forrest Gump?" He suggested. "Yes! I love that movie."  I exclaimed, sitting on the couch and turning the TV on. We played the movie and about two hours later I was in tears, George let out a little laugh, while I sat there sobbing. (It is not sad.lol ~Ripitee)At that moment Clay came in he looked tired and stressed about something. "What the hell, George." Clay said looking at us, "what? What happened" George said confused. "Why the fuck is she crying." He looked pissed "Clay calm down, we just watched a sad movie." I said walking up to him, he was flustered from embarrassment "oh sorry." He mumbled, George just smiled he knew Clay was just a bit protective. I looked at the time it was 5:30pm "Did any of you want to stream, and then order a pizza?" I asked everyone agreed, I decided to ask Clay what bothered him so much tonight. I streamed built a house on the Dream smp and ended stream. It was a good stream but I was worried about Clay the whole time so I wasn't fully concentrated. I saw him walk into our room without saying anything he kissed me on the forehead and got into bed he was already in his pajamas before the stream. I got in bed with him and asked him what was wrong. "I just-" he sighed "Jacob texted Nick while we were out, he didn't want to text me because of what happened last time and he thought George was still in the UK he asked for you back and made a deal." My jaw dropped. What could he have possibly said to make him that pissed off.

~A/n~
Hey everyone, thank you so much for the reads I felt so bad yesterday because I didn't post for a while so I quickly wrote this today.
Please comment or vote it really helps motivate me and I do still have that option for the Lore book.

~CloudyBiscuit

Hi everyone. I missed you happy new year 🥳 .whowhwow .I am tired 😓 .So I will  cya !
*Ripitee

Word count: 1074