19

I woke up and got out of bed 20:47pm the clock read, I'm going to have to call in sick. I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and called my work place "Y/n! Where the hell are you, I've been doing this shift on my own" my coworker shouted at me. "I'm sorry, I just woke up, I'm sick and I really need half the day of today." "No one has a half day of, your not sick but, alright, just tell me what actually happened later, ok? I'll call you in sick, you owe me one." I let out a sigh of relief at her response "god, Hollie your a lifesaver, honestly, thank you!" I smiled before saying our goodbyes and ending. I sat down on the sofa and scrolled through my new Twitter account I made.

Soon I got tired and went back to sleep, setting and alarm for 22:45.
Beep Beep my alarm vibrates. "Uggh" I groaned and stoped the alarm. I set it for this time so I would have time to get dressed do makeup and drive there. I put on some black tights, a tight black dress that stopped around mid-thigh and a short leather jacket.

When I arrived at the pub I saw Hollie and gave her a one-armed-hug. "You better tell me." She whispered in my ear. I have her a small nod and got to work "so you know those  boys that I used to live with?" "Yeah the hot one, the jackass and the sweet one?" 

"Yeah, them. So basically the sweet one, Nick, messaged me last night and said things like he hoped I was doing well and then invited me over, telling me that George, the Jackass, and Clay, the hot one, we're going to be out all night so I went. We were having a really good time, we watched a movie and played some Minecraft but then Clay and George walked it. I went from laughing my ass of to proper crying. So I then left after telling Nick that we should no longer talk and then blocked him on all my social media. Which I'm still deciding if it was a mistake or not." She smiled at me and told me her advice "you did the right thing, say fuck you to them and go live your life, babe." She looked at me enthusiastically.

Letting out a small laugh, I got to work serving drinks and listening to people vent.