Chapter 2

A couple of days later, we arrived at the Moore's home. Their house is a creme colored, two story house in a neighborhood with houses that look almost exactly the same.

I get out of my car and look up at my new home. Abigail wraps an arm around my shoulder and smiles. "Let me show you around."

Nodding, I follow her inside. Since the last time I saw them they were in a different house, I've never seen this one. 

We go inside and walk through the entryway into the living room. "So this is the dining room and right across is the kitchen." She says, and I see the beautiful dining room set.

We walk into the living room again, which is huge with tall ceilings and a balcony at the top, which is where the upstairs is. On each side of the balcony, there's two sets of stairs that lead upstairs.

To the left of the living room there's a hallway that leads to two bedrooms. "This is Liam's room." She says, pointing to the first one.

"Why are there only two?" I ask her.

"Well we have four bedrooms on the first floor, and four on the second floor." She tells me. "These two are Liam and Jacob's room, then in the other hallway is my parents room and the guest room." She tells me. I notice that there's a bathroom at the end of this hallway.

We go upstairs and I notice how there are two rooms on each side of the hall with a bathroom at the end. "This is going to be your room."

It's the last door on the right, and when I walk in I almost do a double take. This room is like two of the rooms at our house combined.

"This is huge." I tell her, and she laughs.

My suitcases and boxes are already moved in, missing a few of course seeing as how we just got here.

"Thanks for the tour." I tell her, pulling her in for a hug.

"Of course, let us know if you need anything."

She leaves me alone and Grayson and Liam come in with the last of my things, and then they leave me to get settled in.

I sit on my bed and sigh, looking around at everything in boxes and feel exhausted.

Pulling out my phone, I answer the FaceTime call coming in from Rosa.

"Hey, did you make it?" She asks me.

"Yep, this is my room." I tell her, flipping the camera to show her.

"Holy hell, that's bigger than mine and my brother's combined." She says and I laugh.

"That's what I thought. It also has a balcony, which is going to be weird." I tell her, showing her the french doors that lead outside.

"How do they have this much money?" Rosa asks me.

"Probably because they're highly respected lawyers." I tell her and she nods.

"So what're you doing now?"

"Trying to find the energy to unload my stuff and make this room mine."

"Start with your clothes, once you get organized there, everything else will come into place."

"Well, I'm gonna let you do that, but call me later and we'll talk more!" She says and I nod, giving her a smile.

"Love you." I tell her and she responds before ending the call.

I throw my phone down on my bed and sigh again before standing up and getting started.

----

A few hours later, my room is unpacked and is mine. It still feels weird to have a brand new room in a whole other state, but I will admit that it feels nice to have a fresh start.