Get Over It! Trust in Valtryek!

Valt hit the chair that Rantaro was sitting on, hitting right beside his shoulders, just missing him, thankfully.

"I'm gonna get him!" Valt yells.

"Don't come at me in the morning like that, you hear me. And brush your teeth!" Rantaro said.

"I'm SoRrY," Valt sarcastically said.

"Guess Wakiya got to ya," Rantaro said.

Valt moved away from Rantaro and started facing away from the club.

"I don't think he even meant to fight me seriously," Valt said, "He called it an experiment! That's like a total insult, you know!"

"You got schooled~" Besu playfully teased.

"I'll show you schooled!" Valt yelled, he was so mad everything was setting him off.

"Blow a fuse, kid," Keru said.

"Dont forget, blading is supposed to be fun," Besu added.

"Obviously," Valt said, "but I have to surprise him and show how strong Valtryek is!"

"Lucky for you, he's your next opponent at the tournament," Keru said

"In a way, it's good that he showed you his new move," Besu said.

"It just means that he's confident he'll win," Daigo said making you roll your eyes.

"But, he wanted to get you riled up and apparently it worked," you added making Daigo nod in agreement.

Valt grabbed his head and growled in frustration, "I can't believe I let him get to me!" he complained, "Even Honcho looks like him now!"

Valt looked at you, Daigo and Ken but for some reason you didn't change to look like Wakiya, he looked at you in confusion but shrugged it off.

"Everyone looks like Wakiya except for Hu Tao!" he exclaims.

You look at him in confusion.

"Whatever, Valt we should find a way to channel that bey angst of yours," you tell him.

"Good idea," Valt says and clicks the button on his belt that makes Valtryek come out, "I should practice, the best way to knock out bey angst is with beys! Plus, I need to perfect the Flash Launch."

Valt looked at the club, "guys, which one of you wants to battle me first!"

You knew that was out of line for Valt to say, without asking if we have time or if either of them want to battle each other, but you didn't feel it was your place to tell him, you're not even an official member of the club.

"I'm looking at you Honcho, I know you wanna!" Valt turned to Rantaro before saying.

"Valt..." Rantaro said, got up and put his hands on Valt's shoulder, "you do realize I have a life, right?"

Valt slightly gasped and looked at him in confusion.

"Is the beyclub, just to help you practice?" Rantaro said your eyes widened at this, you didn't really like the way Rantaro put it but you weren't gonna say anything about it, the last thing you want is to be caught in the middle of a friendship break-up.

"That's putting it a little harsh," Daigo said making you indirectly look at him.

"Yeah," you whispered under your breath so only you can hear.