Episode 16

The Spaulding Mansion

In the living room of the mansion, Phillip was informing those in the family about Lizzie possibly being alive. James, recovered, backed his father up, but you had those like Beth, Lillian, Buzz, Vanessa, etc. who were skeptical of this...VERY skeptical may l add. How could Lizzie be alive when she was buried six feet under? At least Bill was starting to believe what's being said right now since this is his wife were talking about.

Beth – "This is impossible Phillip. What if this is a sick game being played on all of us?"

Lillian – "She makes a very good point Phillip. Lizzie is gone and she's not coming back to us, it's time we need to accept this"

Phillip – "How many times have others come back from the dead? Michael Burke came back from the dead and so have l?"

Buzz – "The only difference is your death was faked by you and Alan. Then you pretended to stay dead for a long time before returning to Springfield"

Phillip – "My point is that it's possible Lizzie could be alive but maybe in danger too. The person responsible may be the one behind James's attack"

Bill – Phillip is right on the money guys, but how are we going to move forward on this?"

Phillip – "Well, the SPD are looking for the guy who attacked James. Next you Cyrus and Daisy, who are trying to search the location of the voicemail James had of Lizzie at the funeral a couple of weeks ago"

Bill – "Good, the more information we know, the more we can move forward with a good plan of finding Lizzie"

Vanessa – "Bill, Phillip, and this goes to everyone, we need to make a promise to each other. If this is just a cruel prank, if this is nothing more, than all of us must move on and accept Lizzie's passing. She wouldn't want us to be miserable or live the rest of our lives in anger or even disappointment"

Bill – "I can try mom; I just love Lizzie so much. Our son needs her, I need her, we all need her"

Vanessa – "But Lizzie in the end would want you to be happy Bill and finally move forward with your life. That's what she wants from every one of us who's in this room"

Beth – "I couldn't agree more, let's do this in Lizzie's honor if nothing more comes out of all of this. Deal?"

Bill - "Deal"

Phillip - "You have my word, i'll move on as well for Lizzie if she isn't alive after all"

---------------------------------------------------------

Salem Police Department

Rafe and Remy returned to the SPD with nothing as they're still trying to search for James's attacker. It was frustrating for them since every lead they had tuned up empty, but the two of them were not giving up the fight, they just needed a small break for the time being. Once they went to the squad room, Frank finished speaking to an officer before he noticed them.

Frank – "Anything guys?"

Remy – "Nothing Frank"

Frank – "Okay then, get back out there and keep looking. We can't afford to let up on him and may be the missing piece to this mystery"

Rafe – "We will once were done with our lunch break Frank, were not going to let it go if that's what you think"

Frank – "Alright then, I just want you guys be ready for anything"

Frank takes out his cell phone after hearing it ring before accepting the call. Talking to someone on the other end, the expression changes from normal to shocked just as Mallet was coming back from his lunch break, while Remy and Rafe sat down at their desks so they can start eating lunch.

Frank – "What's that? You think you saw him? Where? Okay, i'll make sure to send my guys out there ASPA. Thanks...bye"

Mallet – "You need anything Frank?"

Frank – "Yes, take Remy and Rafe with you now. We just got a tip from a source saying they saw James's attacker"

Mallet – "That's great, where?"

Frank – "Near Cross Creek"

Mallet – "Cross Creek? We'll we need to let Joshua and Reva know"

Frank – "I'll do it Mallet, just take Remy and Rafe, get over the ASAP. This may be our only break to nailing the entire case"

Mallet – "Do you need to say anymore? I'm already on it Frank, you'll be the first one i'll call to when we get there"

---------------------------------------------------------

Cross Creek

The man responsible for attacking James was in the woods, making his way to Cross Creek but had to remain hidden. He looked around noticing no one near the residence including the other cabins of Cross Creek. So, he slowly walks up to the house and noticing Joshua in the kitchen making lunch, so being bold, brave and stupid he goes around to the back while Joshua is singing to himself.

Joshua – "Sweet home Alabama.... lord i'm coming home to you...sweet home Alabama...mama i'm coming home to you..."

Joshua's back was to the other man but wasn't paying attention with the music playing in the background. The man was near the backdoor of the home. Slowly opening it, he came inside and was about to jump Joshua from behind, but Joshua pulled out his pistol pointing it straight at him.

Joshua – "Going somewhere? How about we take a walk outside before I either call the cops or shoot you my damn self?"

The man, wanting to risk it all, picked up a chair from the dinner table and threw it at Joshua before charging at him. Knocking the gun out of the way, the two start to fight as Joshua throws his fists at him before kneeing him in the guy, then throwing him right into the fridge.

Joshua – "Get up you piece of trash! Get up!"

Joshua picks him up and was about to drop the guy again, but the man knees Joshua in the gut before attacking him from behind. Grabbing Joshua by the hair, he returns the favor by slamming him into the fridge as well. The man picks up Joshua's gun and pointed it right at him with a sly grin on his face with no remorse.

Man – "Nighty night old man"

Before he could even finish him off, the man heard sirens approaching Cross Creek before smacking Joshua with the butt of the gun. Watching him fall to the floor, the man drops the gun and runs off while Joshua on the floor squirming in pain on the floor. Rafe and Mallet went to the back of the house since they saw the guy running away from the back. Rafe went after him while Mallet and Remy checked on Joshua to see if he was okay.

END OF EPISODE 16