Episode 6 - (Bauer BBQ/4th Of July Edition)

Eating his food and looking around, Ed can see the people were enjoying their time at the Bauer BBQ today. Of course there isn't any Bauer BBQ without drama, but at least it wasn't that big thanks to Michael Burke who was gone by the way and couldn't bother anyone else. Besides the previous situation everything's good, but  he noticed his step daughter Blake was coming into the backyard and pushing her way through people, she wasn't happy. Ed immediately noticed Blake wasn't even in the best of moods right now and he knew why. That dastardly Michael Burke who stirred up the pot earlier left. Then Blake had to go after him since she thinks Michael knew where Ross was. If Ed was in Blake's shoes, he wouldn't give Michael the time of the day. Hell, if Ross was alive he would have set Blake straight and told her not to buy in to what Michael was selling. Ed didn't even want to think if Maureen or anyone else was alive, because he would set himself up for failure, as Blake sat down in a chair next to Ed.

Ed - "I take it you're meeting with Michael didn't go well?"

Blake - "The nerve of that man!Who does he think he is!?"

Holly - "Instead of getting angry Blake, how about you calm down and tell Ed what happened"

Holly, who followed Blake back to their table, knew how upset she was. She figured Michael told her Ross was alive but she didn't know the entire story, so maybe now that Blake is starting to cool off she can her mom and step dad what happened.

Blake - "Okay okay, fine...as you all saw I ran out of the house and wanted to talk to Michael. He was about to leave with one of Frank's officers until we spoke. So without wasting time I got down to the point and asked him about Ross. He told me Ross was alive"

Ed and Holly were surprised,, but also relieved to hear that their friend, someone who's like family to them was alive. They were doubtful since it came from Michael Burke of all people, so the two of them had to know more.

Ed - "So he's actually alive? What else did he tell you Blake? How did he find him?"

Holly - "Yes, what else did he tell you? And if Ross is alive, where is he?

Blake - "Michael wasn't clear on how he found him, but he mentioned how Ross was injured a lot so I speculated that it was from the crash. When Michael took care of Ross, Ross fell in into a coma"

Holly - "And Michael never told you, me or anyone about this? Shame on him, that bastard played god with you, my grand babies...this isn't right"

Ed - "From the sounds of it, he wasn't working alone. There's no way one man would be able to do all of this by himself"

Blake - "You're right Ed, he wasn't alone. He kept mentioning how they had to protect Ross, Coop, Tony and the others they had in their cabin facility, but who's they?"

Holly - "Maybe they're new people that don't know a lot about Michael and he could of convinced them to work with him after he looked for the best, the brightest doctors to join him"

Ed- "That's possible Holly, but why haven't those young doctors come out to talk about their experience working with Burke?"

Blake - "Simple, money, favors, bribes and who knows? Michael could have promised them big paychecks, big money if they do his dirty work Ed. But he would have to have a lot of money to do it? A financial backer possibly?"

Holly - "I think so too Blake but the only thing that matters, Ross is alive. We just don't know what happened to him right?"

Blake sadly nods as her mind was starting to wonder about safety, the concern about Ross. That's when Ed placed his hand on his step daughter's hand before he spoke to her.