Toonka

The next day after transmigrating in the body of Cale Henituse, Kim Rok Soo is currently sitting on the third floor of The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry owned by Billos.

A book on one hand while quietly looking through the window, patiently waiting for the main character, Choi Han.

After a few more minutes, he caught a glimpse of a man wearing all-black clothes with burns on it. Cale thought that Choi Han really lives up to the title of a 'Main Character' since it has only been a day since the massacre of Harris Village, and the latter is already here when it usually takes more than a couple of days.

Pushing the chair back, he placed both of his hands on the table for support as he stood up. At that moment, red sparks started to surround him and it got bigger as if to swallow him whole.

'Wha–?'

Eyes widening, he tried to understand what's happening. He struggled to get out of the mass of red sparks, however he failed as the sparks are like sky, he can see it but can't touch it.

Understanding that he can't do anything, and before getting completely covered, he looks at the protagonist who seemed to be in the same situation as him. The only difference is that Choi Han is covered in black sparks, instead of red.

He just accepted his fate, since Choi Han will be there wherever he would be transported to. 'The protagonist would surely find a way to solve this.'

Shutting his eyes just to open it again, what welcomed him was a white room that seemed endless. In front of him is a long table with countless chairs beside it. Observing the place more, he discovered that the chairs have names on it.

People also started appearing in the white room. He recognized a few of them with the help of his knowledge from The Birth of a Hero, since the book is very detailed when it comes to the appearances of its characters.

"Young master." Flinching at the sudden call of his name, Cale turns around to see who the owner of the voice is.

He felt shivers down his spine upon realizing it's his butler, Ron Molan. Though he's actually a vicious assassin in hiding.

"Ron... do you know where this is?"

With his usual benign smile, Ron answered. "My apologies, but this butler is also unaware of this place."

Cale nodded in response. 'If Ron is here, Beacrox is most likely to be here too.'

And at that moment, the very same guy he's thinking about appeared. Cale sighed, in his mind though.

They decided to wait after sitting on their seats. People noticed this and followed them.

Cale tilted his head to his left, and trembled at the sight of a protagonist in rage. With his arms crossed, his lips tighten, and Choi Han clenched his jaw. It's obvious that he's restraining himself. 'Shit'

Right, Choi Han was on his way to report what happened to Harries Village when this happened suddenly. Who wouldn't get mad? Even Cale is starting to get annoyed.

"Look!" He looked at the voice, followed what the owner was pointing at and saw sparks, again.

After a while, it started to form into the shape of a girl. Finally, the appearance is completed and what they saw is a girl with long curvy black hair.

The people, including Cale, become cautious however, the girl just smiled and raised its hands, as if to surrender.

"Do not fret, as I have no plans to harm you." The voice is so soft and delicate that most of them relaxed.