On and Hong

"Are we still allowed to volunteer?"

A few minutes after the second Wiki ended, people flocked towards the black-haired girl, asking questions.

The girl clicked its tongue and tsked. Probably annoyed. Earlier, no one wanted to volunteer no matter how the girl convinced them but now that there's a name picker, someone asked if they are still allowed to volunteer as if to mock. Of course, it will be mad.

"Yes. What, you'll volunteer?" The person immediately shook their head which earned another scoff from the girl. They then continued asking questions.

"How is Hota revealed to be the traitor?" It was Harol. He glanced at Toonka, who he thinks accepted the revelation earlier. He then again focused his attention to the black-haired girl.

He wanted to know how Hota was revealed to be the traitor in the future. He knew Adin's personality. There is no way he will reveal the traitor himself. There must be something that happened.

Also, it was confirmed that they managed to win and take over the Maple Castle. It is most likely that they won't be able to do that if there is a traitor lurking in their group.

He looked at Cale for a while before looking at the girl, again. His eyebrows knitted together when he noticed that the girl was just smiling and seemed to have no plans answering his question. He sighed.

So it was like that. Many people have realized the fact that the girl won't answer some question it deemed classified and unanswerable.

"Then is reacting to that 'Wiki' the only thing we would do here?" He changed his question.

The girl did not answer again. But its reaction, however, was different. It's not the usual where it purposely didn't answer questions, this time it looked a bit confused. It's the face you make when you're thinking about something. This caught the attention of all the people in this room.

After a while, the girl finally opened its mouth.

"Uhm..."

Uhm?? It's the first time this girl hesitated.

It clasped its hand. "For now, I'll return you to your world, hehe."

"Wha—?" It's definitely not the answer they expected. Some look at others to make sure they heard it correctly. Some question others if they understand but it was futile because no one can really think about the reason the girl is suddenly talking about returning them to their world. Cale was the only one who did not bother thinking about it. He couldn't care less.

"Then... I'll return you here after Chapter 46."

And now it was talking about returning them here. And what is chapter 46? They gave up thinking about how the girl's head is working.

"Anyways!! The answer to your question is no! I decided to add a little twist to this event. Also, not everyone needed for this event is here."

The girl looked at all the characters before it. Except for a few, all characters here are from Western Continent. It decided to include all characters.

Without letting them talk, the girl clapped its hand and sparks started appearing everywhere.

And poof! Everyone disappeared.

'Hm?'

Cale, Kim Rok Soo, was confused. He was just sitting earlier, how is he suddenly standing? He didn't know if he was seeing right but something like sparks(?) kinda appeared around him.

It was weird but he didn't mind it any longer since it's not like something bad happened to him. It didn't hurt him so he returned his gaze towards outside the window from the third floor of Billos' shop.