Chapter 9: Chaos at U.S.J. A New Hero Arrives...

HEY GUYS HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE SORRY IF A TOOK A BIT LONG TO WRITE LIKE I SAID I TRY TO BE AS DETAILED AND COVER ALL ASPECTS OF THE STORY TO MAKE IT FUN AND ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYBODY SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT NOW ON TO THE STORY ENJOY :D

*It has been six years since we last saw Izuku and his family talking and he has matured to a great warrior. He has grown no longer a little boy but a 6ft tall medium build Sayian warrior destined to be the greatest Hero on Earth. He is now locked in a strong fight between him and his Father in the Hyperbolic time Chamber getting last minute training in before he heads back to Earth, and this is where our story begins.*

Izuku: Ha come on Dad I know you still holding back on me lets see what you got already hehe 

Vegito: Ohh just because you managed to deflect my attack so easily you think you are hot shit now haha, alright my boy lets see how you handle 3 of me haaaaaaa

*Vegito separates himself in to 3 copies each just as strong as the Destroyer himself he charges at Izuku each attacking from different angles, Izuku smirking decides to take this fight in the air as he deflects one attack and counters the other with a fist to the face. Vegito copy number 2 decided to attack Izuku when he was not looking only to be blocked and then slapped away by Izuku's tail which has not been helping Izuku in his fights*

Vegito: Damn really that Tail of yours is really starting to annoy me !!!

Izuku: Don't get mad father that you lost yours and I still have mine haha, Besides its by far my best friend here countering and Alerting me to *Izuku's tail deflects another Ki blast attempt from one of the other Copies of Vegito trying to catch him off guard* such attacks as that haha. Get serious now Father this whole time you were just playing games. Scarred I might actually beat you haha

*All of Vegito's clones stopped, 2 were shaking their head while the 1 on the ground eye twitched before looking at Izuku with a smile* 

Vegito: *Sighs* Okay Izuku .... you want me to actually try okay then don't get mad when your on the floor crying for your mother... again.

Izuku: HEY!!! That was 1 time and Beerus kept yanking on my tail and spinning me around being a dick !!!!

Vegito: Still cried though... but no matter *Vegito looked down as the 2 other clones landed by him fusion by into him, before looking up with a very evil smile on his face* Izuku you only faced this form twice and you failed both times... you sure you want me to get serious?

Izuku: *looked down at his father before smirking* Honestly I'll probably get my ass kicked but if I can land 1 punch on you ill be happy hahaha but lets go then Father haaaaaaa

*Izuku transformed to Super Sayian 2 preparing himself for Vegito's form, Vegito looks at Izuku shakes his head before closing his eyes and then heavy pressure surrounded the chamber as it began to shake and a light started to consume Vegito fully. Before Izuku noticed it he was on the ground looking in to the light feeling the pressure coming from his father as the light faded Vegito stepped toward Izuku hair white light covering his body*