Chapter 10: You are home...Izuku vs. Nomu Part 1

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKING THE STORY SO FAR, BEEN TRYING TO UPDATE AS BEST AND FAST AS I CAN, ONLY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE STORY MAKES SENCE AND FITS MY VISION OF HOW THE STORY IS SUPPOSED TO GO ... SO SET BACK AND ENJOY .. ALSO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORIES MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!! 

Kyouka: ...Izuku? 

*Izuku still holding on to the Nomu's fist he begins to bend it down as the beast desperately tries to pry off Izuku's hand, the Nomu punched Izuku in the face with no effect. Izuku laughed before he rose his fist pulled back and then uttered the worlds "Bye" before punching the beast square in the chest sending it flying toward the other end of the faculty embedding it to to the wall* 

Izuku: Damn! That damn thing stinks like crap honestly why do the big ones always stink like crap, anyway. *As Izuku turns around he notices he still holding the Nomu's arm in his arm, with the force of the punch Izuku ripped out its arm from its socket.* Oh damn didn't think it was that weak for me to rip its arm off. Oh well guess I should give it back don't you think Kyo? 

*Before Kyoka had a chance to respond Izuku thru the arm with power and speed impaling said arm to the creatures chest embedding it more into the wall causing the creature to roar in pain.*

Izuku: I think that hurt it more then my punch did, oh well should buy us some time before it comes back at me. 

Kyouka: Izu... Izuku ... is that really you? I thought you were dead yet ... yet here you are... *tears begin to fall from Kyouka's cheek* Then I read the note and ... and you said you would be back but never came I thought it was some trick ... I thought ... 

*Before Kyouka could utter another word her face was in Izuku's chest, he had closed the distance holding her in his arms slowly patting her back what seemed only seconds to other's watching felt like years to them, Izuku pulled away wiping away her tears before speaking*

Izuku: Sorry Kyouka I was planning to come back earlier but did some needed training before I came home ... came home to you. Sorry it to me so long, now we don't have much time before that creature get out off that wall, so can we catch up later. I need to assess the damage he did to you and the others.

Kyouka: ... Don't ... don't leave me again okay ... please. 

Izuku: Not a chance Kyo, 

*Izuku took a moment to inspect Kyouka's injuries and then he looked over his shoulder to see his uncle Aizawa layed out in a pull of his own blood Izuku and Kyouka rushed to his side assessing the damage, Izuku stopped and sensed a presence above him he looked toward the ceiling and smiled*

Izuku: Good they made it in time!

Kyouka: Who made it in time ? Other Hero's ? 

Izuku: Even better, Hey I need the bag please both of them are in really bad condition, throw them my way!

*Before Kyouka could respond a bag flew from out of the hole in the ceiling in to Izuku's hands, he fumbled through the bag and pulled out two Senzu beans and handed one to a confused Kyouka and held on over the badly injured Aizawa. Sensing a confused Kyouka Izuku begins to speak to her*

Izuku: Look its a lot to explain and we really don't have a lot so I need you to eat that bean then help me relocate Uncle's shoulder so he can eat said bean to, all you need to know is that once you eat it you will feel a hell of a lot better now just trust me and eat the bean please. 

*Kyouka confused at his statement eats the bean and in moments she begins to feel a lot better her wounds begin to fade, the ache in her throat fades away she begins to speak a lot better and she feels energized more then ever before*