Episode 1: Getting the Job.

1 person POV:

I originally thought about a job opportunity at a local hotel, but after looking up how much they pay, which was $13 bucks every 2 hours, I decided to settle for a better paying job and it was a new place, specifically named Freddy Fazbear's pizzaplex.

❤

"Ok... so maybe... yeah." I was currently on the phone with my co-worker, while doing the last of my paperwork. "Yup. Sounds good! See you tomorrow!" I said, my voice quivering with a little bit of joy while I spoke, but to be honest, I was also nervous. I needed this job though. I still live with my parents, who are a constant pain in the ass, and I've wanted to move out, especially since I'm old enough to have my apartment to myself.

"Honey!" Speaking of my parents.

"Yes?" I yelled back.

"We were just wondering if you're alright!" Alessa, my mother shouts out. They had a knack for walking in your room, well at least not right now, they check in on me every 25 minutes or less. It gets annoying all of the time like bro chill, let me have some privacy- *ring!~* your phone rang once more, you checked who it may be and it was the Pizzaplex. Picking it up, you quickly answered. "Yello?"

"Hi.. is this (Y/N)?" I hear the low rumbled but seemingly soft and fatherly voice say on the other side of the speaker.

"Yes, this is them.." I was so confused, but brushed it off as another co-worker at the fazbear pizzaplex, wanting me to possibly do more paperwork.

"Good..", they said with slight joy. "I presume you did all the paperwork, yes?"

"Yes... I was on the phone with another co-worker of yours while I was doing it today." I said with slight hesitation. I presumed that this was going to be a long call...
.
.
.
.
.

But surprisingly enough it wasn't too long, and you expected them to hang up, they didn't of course, then they asked you some simple questions, and you replied to all of the questions, and then you asked the age-old question, "What time and day will I be going into my first day of work?" Before he could reply, you heard some other... people? They were talking to each other, none the less I tried to listen in on what they were saying, and I could've sworn I heard a chicken in the call, then he replied, 'Tomorrow at 10:15 AM sharp, please do not be late to your first day of work, we will be excited to meet you.", and you nodded your head, saying that you understood, and you were going to be ready with going there at that time, and they were slightly excited from that answer, saying your goodbyes to each other, the conversation ended.

You were tired as hell from school and walking around the mall just to get those papers, come back home, talk to one of them, and you go over to your bed, about to lay down, but immediately, your mother called you downstairs, so you were now nervous and also confused. You decide to tip-toe downstairs cautiously and see a girl about your age in the kitchen talking to your family, finally realizing who that was, I said to my parents, "Mom, Denis, why is she here?" If you didn't know, it was your ex-friend, Vanny, or well... Vanessa. You have your reasons to hate her, she almost killed you for God's sake!

It's like she's got two different types types of people, one who's a bad bitch and the crazy side that's going to murder you in your sleep.

She was saying in the past that it was 'for my own good' like damn, I didn't know she was in that kinda shit... kinky.

I'm as free as a house cat my dude, and that means not often, and I don't nor want to mess around with that crazy shit!

Alessa then finally acknowledging me said, "O-OH! S-sweetie, why are you down here?" "You called me down?" Your mother then looked at you like you were stupid, to which you were, then whispered, well tried to anyway, but she sounded as if she was going to explode in rage, because you did something to offend her, like always, "No I didn't call for you, you dumbass kid, now get back to your room."  You decide to take a glance at Vanny's face, and instead of giggling like the mad hatter as if your mom said something funny like she used to, was now instead glaring holes into the back of my Mother's head, it seems this hoe ain't hiding her crazy side to me, and she looks even more insane than before, and that scared me a bit.. and when your Mother went look back at Vanny, that glare was immediately covered up with a smile and covering her mouth, giggling as her smile turned a bit more twisted the longer she looked at my mother and Denis.

You then went upstairs with a bit of a rush, and quietly closed your door so you won't get hit by your parent from slamming a door.
You want to go to work now, and you imagine it being a much better place than here at home, well I can't call this my home since I was adopted by them...

❤919 words in the story, may edit later❤