Episode 3: Meet & Greet pt. 2

Recap:

Well, how would you like to meet them? We can go and visit them in their rooms or meet them all at once." Okay... not gonna lie, that sounded awesome as hell but... "Aw hell, who am I fooling? Of course, I want to meet the main gang all at once, I just hope they don't mind us interrupting them is all." "Great, now then follow me, and after them, we can go see Sunrise and DJ Music Man." "What about Moon?-" "We do not talk to him, he has issues. And never turn off the lights in the daycare, never, it makes Moondrop more active." His voice was stone-cold and overall, not very good at persuading you to not turn them off, which is what you'll do.

Recap over...
.
.
.

1st POV:

As I was about head off somewhere else *cough cough* Glamrock Gifts, when I was suddenly stopped by my boss, "Hold on! Look down there!" He said pointing at something I couldn't see for a split moment until I saw... one the animatronics! It was Chica Chicken, "Hey boss?" "You can call me Martin." "Well uh, Martin, I just remembered that someone else from the Plex called me, and I heard people chatting and a chicken noise, does Chica do those chicken noises?" Before he could answer, we both hear Chica make a loud chicken squawk, making Martin and I look over the balcony, it seems Chica saw the both of us and waved excitedly as she then rushed over to the side we were on, and walked up the stairs normally as to not trip herself up the stairs, and jogged over with a pep in her step, "Hiya Martin whose this person, I've not seen you around here before, ya new to the place hun?"

Chica said as she then scanned me, and without my consent *gasp* the audacity, I thought as she gave an excited gasp, "You are new here!! Oh, it's so nice to see a new face here every once in a while! Why are ya hanging out with our boss though?" Chica questioned me, curiosity possibly filling her robotic mind, and I simply responded with, "I was looking for a job and saw that being a security guard was still open and took the chance yesterday, I haven't gotten any work clothes yet to confirm that I'm going to work here." I chuckle nervously when I saw that her eyes were calculating, then you heard an audible ding come from her, then I was suddenly picked by Chica as made a squeal of excitement as she looked at you with seemingly hopeful eyes, "Well I hope you can stay as our security guard, you seem very nice!" She said as she put me down and mumbled something else, 'what is up with people mumbling things that I can't understand?' I thought to myself as she then picked me back up, and me not expecting that yelled out in surprise, Chica herself looked surprised, but then giggled thinking that was cute, and went towards the atrium pressing the button, the elevator doors opened up and she walked in with me still in her arms and pressed the button to go up to the second floor of the building, leaving my now boss behind, as soon as the doors opened, she ran out towards... somewhere so I then asked, "Uhhh... Chica, where are we going exactly?" "I'm taking you to see my friends Roxy, she's in Roxy Raceway, and Monty, who's in Gator Golf, I don't know where Freddy is, but he loves to hang around either in Faz Pad or Glamrock Gifts! But he might be at one of the parties." "Parties? Where are the parties?" You asked because you were curious and mostly hungry, and she then responded, " Both Monty and Roxy are having parties themed around the both of them in their places. Those two are lucky to have so many people like them just because they're the coolest looking out of the group!" You know she couldn't emote well because of being animatronic, but you could tell by her voice and downward eyelids that she was pouting, so you were going to say something but she beat you to it, "Hold on! According to my database, Freddy is in fact at one of the birthday parties right now! And just so you know he has a chest cavity that can hold oversized birthday cakes and pinatas! Now let's get going!"

❤

2nd POV:
Chica made it just in time just to see Freddy walk into Gators golf, she ran after him, once again almost dropping you, but held onto your body tighter, she made you a bit scared, but as she made it to Gator golf, she somehow lost track of him, and she then put you down to find him, to which made you sigh in relief, and followed her because you still wanted to meet the others, but something else had distracted you, and you began to walk to it, but then ran into something or well someone.

You fell on your butt and looked up at whoever you ran into and low and behold it was Freddy himself, and at the same time the both of you say sorry to each other. You chuckled a bit as he started to overheat, seemingly sheepish but chuckled as well then spoke up, "Well now, I've never met you before, are you new here?" His voice was a low rumble but soft at the same time- "Hey aren't you the person who called me and asked if I was (y/n)?" You say as you questioned him, and seemed to realize who you were at that point, "You're (y/n)? Well, I'm glad to finally meet you, you look cuter in person!" He chuckled again and put out his paw-like hand for you to grab, and you grabbed it, being pulled up to your feet suddenly, almost running into his chest again, but thankfully you didn't. "You know, when you called me I first thought you were another co-worker, so I didn't think much about it, but now that I know you were talking to me! it's so cool to figure out!" He gave a hearty laugh, and you then coughed into your hand, awkwardly blushing, as you then say, "You should probably get going since you probably got a cake in there, and I don't want to waste your time." "Oh! You are correct, but you didn't waste any time at all you just made my time better spent, in fact, goodbye (y/n), we hope you enjoy being an employee here at Freddy Fazbears PizzPlex!" He then walked off with a bit of a rush as to not make the birthday girl upset.

You stared at his fleeting figure before hearing a sudden yell from behind you caused you to jump out of your skin, figuratively, and you looked behind yourself and look up seeing Montgomery Gator himself. He then blew fog from his nose and it kind of smelled a little bit like... weed? He snarled a bit and said in a dangerous tone of voice, "What's your name, and why are you here?" "Well, my name is (y/n) and-" "Wait.. (Y/n) (L/n)? The new security guard (y/n)?" "Yeah... wait how did you know my last name? Your boss probably told you huh?" Monty smirked at you when you said that, "Indeed he did tell us you pretty little thing.~" he teased, and you were annoyed "Look you're cool and all." "You think I'm cool?" "Yes, anyway those kids, and especially the birthday girl are going to be mad if you don't show up, and you don't want a bad reputation do you?" "I've already got a bad reputation, and what if I want to talk to the cute new security guard?"

"Then you're a bigot." He growled at you, mad that you called him a bigot, and took a menacingly large step towards you and almost immediately hurt you with his newly sharpened claws, but somehow Freddy was already there and tightly held onto Monty's arm as to prevent you from getting hurt and leaving them so early in the process. You quietly thank him before leaving Gator golf without Montgomery noticing that you're gone, you run back to the atrium, pressing the button you look behind you and sigh in relief, you go in and press the button going back to floor one of the mall.

You make it back down to floor one, and see a daycare ticket on the floor, you grab it and look around then you look back at the ticket in your hand and walk to the doors that lead to the halls of stars on the roof and floors, you become enchanted by the stars and stroll slowly to the fully open shutters...

1493 words