Warped

You wake up on a Saturday afternoon feeling refreshed and ready for the rest of the day. You decide to get dressed because you're meeting your friend(Madison) for lunch, which is in an hour. Before you even had the chance your friend texts and says, "hay r u excited :D" Madison has been your best friend for years, but you had lost connection with her when she moved to another high school in the middle of junior year. When you finally had made contact with her on senior year you were thrilled to talk and catch up with her again. Once you were done getting ready the last thing you had to do was brush you teeth and drive off.

~moments later~

When you arrive at your favorite restaurant you see Maddie walk up to your car. You step out of your car and greet maddie with a bear hug. "Hey long time no see Y/N!" Maddie says. You and Maddie then head inside to wing stop. Wing stop was your favorite place to go, you loved their food and atmosphere. You and Maddie split a meal and finish ordering. You looked around the place to see if you can find a table. There was a table just in the corner for two and it was perfect, so you decided sit down and talk with Maddie. "Hey you know warped right?" Maddie asked. You give her a sarcastic look and said, "of course i do" Maddie chuckled and said, "I know and so I got tickets for both of us" you were in shock, but also excited that you're finally going to a concert. You've never really been to an actual concert so you did know what to expect.
Then they called Maddie's name for the wings. She grabs them and sits back down explaining more. "It's right outside of town it will only be 30 minutes to get there!" She exclaimed. Then you thought, when is it? Without realizing it Maddie read you thoughts and said, "it's tonight, we should probably leave right now if we want to make it" shocked by the information in the moment you get up and tell your friend to get your wings to go and get in the car as fast as she can.

~Moments later~

You and Maddie had arrived at your house and you packed whatever you thought was appropriate for warp, which was only a few extra clothes and some sock money. Then drive off to Maddie's house. When you arrived at Maddie's house she packed just as much as you did and her debit card that has tons of money on it. You then run to the car and head off to warp.

~30 minutes later~

When you and Maddie arrived at warp you couldn't believe how many awesome people where here. You saw a lot of people with purple, blue, red, green, and a lot of other colors in their hair and of course you find this fascinating. When you look to where Maddie should have been, you find out that she went missing. Shocked you text her asking, "hey where did you go?" You've been waiting ten minutes and you still haven't received a word from Maddie, so you've decided to go out on your own. You had your ticket so all you needed to do was to get in. You look around to see where the line was but all you can see was a huge crowd. On instinct you figure if you follow the crowd you'll find the entrance. You notice a guy with spiky blue and black hair and thought it was so cool you felt like you had to go up to him and give him a compliment. "Hey I really like your hair!" You exclaimed. He turns around and says, "thanks!"
Seeing that you looked alone he goes to you and asks, "you look alone mind if I join you?" You shook your head, welcoming him as he continues to ask another question "I'm Diego by the way, what's your name?" Once you give him your name diego asks one more question "by the way Y/N are you alone?" He said out of curiosity. You roll your eyes and tell him "well I did have a friend, but she disappeared on me right when we got here" he shakes his head then changed the subject. Diego started talking to you about the bands that we're going to play tonight. You jumped with joy you couldn't wait to get inside and diego laughed at your excitement.

~moments later~

Once you've enter the gate you and Diego started becoming friends and since Maddie didn't seem to be showing up anywhere you decide to hang out with Diego. Then the concert started. You scream with joy as Diego watched you with joy. You thought it was funny that he was paying more attention to you then the concert so you pull him off to the side and ask in a sarcastic tone, "enjoying the view?" He chuckled and said, "you're so beautiful Y/N" you started to blush, because guys never pay any attention to you in the first place. Before you knew it diego leaned in and kissed you. Your soft lips press up against his. Then ~your favorite band~ started to play one of their slowest songs. Diego grabs your hand and started slow dancing with you. It was romantic, but you hardly knew diego. At the same time you didn't care, because we're enjoying the moment. After the song had ended you and Diego sat down somewhere and talked so you could at lease get to know each other better.

~an hour later~

When you realized you had a lot more in common with Diego then you expected, suddenly your friend Maddie pops up. "Hey" Maddie said, "sorry for basically ditching you Y/N." You were too angry to even look at her and since Diego was in the cross fire he decided to calm things down by saying, "hey Y/N um I know your mad at her, but you guys shouldn't fight" you gave in to his advise and hugged Maddie. You two were best friends since forever and you weren't going to let that ruin Maddie and your friendship. Then Maddie said, "sorry Y/N but we actually have to go so.." Her voice trailed off. Rolling your eyes knowing that she did something to get us kicked out you motion her and diego to come along. Once you were on the outside of your car you told Maddie that you needed another minute to yourself before you could drive. So she decided to sit inside the car and wait for you. Diego was standing outside with you and for a couple of minuets it was silent. You then break the ice and say, "sorry diego for ruining your night" he shrugged and said, "nah it wasn't that bad, and besides I got to meet you out of all of this" you blush and for the last time you kiss him. Then you get into your car as diego watched you drive off. On the way back you start to think of how diego got into your head, after all you weren't the type to just hook up with a random stranger at some concert. Then Maddie asked filled with curiosity, "Hey Y/N who was that guy you were hanging out with?" You shrugged and replied, "a wonderful person" and you never seen or heard from diego since that night.

A/N ~ hey readers I know this story is bad, but I'm going to try and get better at it! I also created this one on my own and I got a lot of requests that I'm working on now and I will try and update ASAP. Thank you and Stay beautiful :3