Why didnt you tell me?

~Warning!! ~ This story contains harmful things, such as
•self harm
• bullying
If any of these things could possibly trigger you please move on to the next chapter.

It's was the middle of the school year and you still hated going to school, but not for the typical 'I hate my teachers' reason. There's this boy that constantly bullies you. He pushes you, punches your shoulder, say awful things, and much worse. You had no Idea why he does these things as a matter a fact you didn't do anything at all to this boy. He just randomly started being mean to you. When you arrive at school you already start to put your head down and hope that the boy didn't see you. "Hey! Y/N" the boy said. You keep your head down and act like you didn't hear him. "Excuse me, I'm talking to you!" He said reluctantly. You finally have the guts to turn around to face your awful bully. "What?" You ask.
"Y/N are you related to any cows?"
"Shut up!"
"Wow someone's getting sassy"
"Just leave me alone!"
"Why would I do that its much more fun to mess with a cow"
You turn around and continue walking ignoring anything else the boy says. This boy is a certain boy, his name is Diego. You didn't hate Diego, because you didn't really like hating, but he certainly wasn't the first person you wanted to talk to. By the time the bell rings you head off to your class with diego following behind. You then start to think, out of all of the possibilities diego was in the same class you're in.

In class Diego always tries to get your attention by throwing crumbled up pieces of paper. This aggravates you and distracts you from taking notes. "Y/N!" The teacher called. You look back to your teacher with confused eyes. The teacher then rolls his eyes and says "can you come up to the front of the class and tell me what happens when you bisect an angle?" Your mind draws to a blank as you feel all of the eyes of the students beating down on you. "Uuhh" you say in a confusing tone. "Wait any longer and their head might explode!" Diego shouted. Then the whole class proceeds to laugh. "Alright that's enough!" The teacher exclaimed as he tried to settle the class down, "you can go sit back down Y/N" you gave Diego the dirtiest look and as you sat down you tried to suppress you're feelings of humiliation.

~time passes by~

It was the end of another awful day at school and you couldn't wait to go home. Once you get picked up you run into you room without saying a word. You burst into tears as bury your head in your pillow. You didn't come out of you room all night. You were waiting for everyone to go to bed. Then once everyone was in bed you go into the bathroom. You close the bathroom as quietly as you can and take out the razor blade you hid in your room. You sat down on the cold tile floor and thinking about how awful your day was. You look at your razor and every time someone made you feel awful you would cut. First cut when I got called a cow. You press the blade down on your skin. It hurt, but the pain was blurring out the painful memories of today, yesterday, and all of the humiliating memories you had. You drop the blade and weeping softly so no one would hear you. You watch as the warm drops of blood roll down your arm.  Once you were done you run your arm under the sink and clean up any evidence. Then you go back to bed and fall asleep. The next day you wake up and start getting ready for school. Dreading knowing it might be another awful day, because of Diego. You shrug your shoulders as you head off to school. In math class Diego seemed to not bother you at all which was a little strange to you but you didn't seem to care at the moment. Then after class Diego asked, "hey could I talk to you alone for a moment?" In confusion you said, "why should I" he looked like he was struggling with his words, but managed to mumble, "please I need your help. No one else will help me and I have a bad grade in the class I really need you to tutor me."Diego did even make eye contact and he seemed to be blushing a little. You could tell he was begging and pitted him. You gave him a slight nod and whispered, "I'll give you a ride to my house after school, and I can teach you there." School somehow managed to finally end as you were waiting for Diego. You finally see him and signaled him to hurry up. Once you had gotten picked up along with Diego you whispered to him, "we'll be studying in my room so no one will be nothing us" he looked at you and nods in agreement. Once you arrive at your house you immediately go to your room with Diego following right behind you. You close the door and began to take out your math book and homework out. Diego then proceeded to do the same. During the tutoring session you realize that's he's actually really good at math and it was starting to confuse you. You asked, "hey what's up? I thought you needed my help?" He looked surprised realizing his mistake. You gave him an 'alright spill the beans' look as he squirmed around. "Alright" he said, "I lied about flunking math to get a date with you" You were now confused beyond the normal scale and demanded, "then why did you bully me for so long!" You were angry of how much pain he caused you. He then looked into your eyes with sorrow and said, "I just really like you Y/N, I always have and it's no big deal it was just harmless flirting" You were in complete shock. You were so angry that you pulled up your sleeves to show him your scars. "Look!" You shouted, "looks at the pain you caused me and you thought it was harmless flirting!" Diego looked so taken back. At one point there was this moment of tension that made the room heavy. He got up and turned his back to you. Then out of nowhere he punched the wall leaving a small hole. He then turned back around to face you. You saw tears streaming down his face and he spoke, "I-I never meant" he choked on his words. There was so much tension and emotion in your room you couldn't help, but to start crying. "Look" he managed to ask, "tomorrow can we please start fresh?" You nodded in agreement with blurry vision. He then turned your arms over with the slightest of care. Then he stared at your cuts every single one. You started to feel very open with Diego. Then Diego looked at you in the eyes and whispered, "please Y/N don't ever hurt yourself again, please I don't want you to ever hurt yourself in any way, because" he continued, "because I love you" after that it was time for Diego to leave so he gave you a big hug and said his goodbyes.

~a day later~

You were in school once again and after the talk with Diego you didn't feel any fear being at school. As the bell rang you head to your math class. Diego catches up with you and asked, "hey Y/N is it okay if I walk with you?" You nodded and welcomed him to join you. After that you and Diego became best friends.

~at the end of the year~

You and Diego were waiting for school to get out. You both squirmed in excitement. Then Diego whispers in your ear, " hey meet me after school behind the cafeteria" you were confused why he wanted to meet you in a secluded area.

~after school~

You were waiting behind the cafeteria and was wondering how you lost Diego in all of the chaos. You pace back and forth as you wait. Then as you turn around you Diego with a bouquet of lovely flowers. You were in awe. It was like something out of one of those 80's classic movies. It was so romantic. He then said, "Y/N I have been in love with you since the day I met you and I just wanted to know if you would date me?" It was so romantic and as you became friends with Diego you've grown feelings for him to so you said, "yes yes yes a thousand times yes!" He then picked you up and twirled around. He began to kiss you. It was cute, sweet, and above all else it was romantic. You and Diego were best friends and lovers.

A/N ~ Due to personal reasons, I will not be writing anymore request that involves self harm or bullying, but I'm more than happy to write any other request you guys might have. I'm sorry, this story was very hard for me to write which is part of the reason why it took so long to publish. The other reason why it took so long to publish was that I wanted to publish two stories at once so people who skipped this chapter have at leased one story to read. Thanks guys and stay beautiful! :3