run away

A/n: hey guys sorry for not updating this for a while I forgot about this story and I also didn't have any motivation to do anything i hope this won't be short but it might because its very late and I haven't been sleeping good for the past week but anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Tubbo pov
I got a long really well with wilbur techno and phil but I was sad that tommy wasn't he was really distant from them and would only stay next to me he also looked really tired like he hasn't been sleeping witch made me phil wilbur and techno worried.

Tommys pov
Me tubbo phil wilbur and techno where eating dinner tubbo phil wilbur and techno where talking about something but I stayed quiet I just listened to what the conversation was about I zoned out for some of it I felt someone shaking me and I realized it was tubbo "hey tubbo" I said tired "are you okay toms you look really tired" tubbo said he sounded really worried "yeah, im fine" I said tubbo looked worried but went back to talking soon everyone was done eating and they went to the living room to watch a movie and I went too, I sat beside tubbo and phil techno picked the movie witch was the movie UP me and tubbo loved the movie because it was the only movie me and tubbo watched when we where in the orphanage.

(When the movie almost finnished)

Phils pov
The movie was almost done and techno tommy wilbur and tubbo where all cuddled against me tubbo cuddling tommy while tommy was cuddling me and techno cuddling wilbur while wilbur was cuddling me I gently movied wilbur and techno and tommy and tubbo so I could stand i then picked up tommy and tubbo and took them to there room I then went to my room wilbur and techno could sleep on the couch I thought as I laid down on my bed and I fell asleep.

(Next morning)

Phils pov again
I woke up and I got out of bed and I went to change after that I went to the kitchen and I started to cook breakfast witch was just some bacon and eggs with toast.

Tommys pov
I woke up on mine and tubbos bed i sat up and I got out of bed and I went down stairs I saw phil making breakfast "hey tommy" phil said I just waved back at him and I sat down.

(After everyone else woke up and they all ate)

Tommys pov again
I didn't trust the minecrafts even though tubbo did I was planning on running away and I was taking tubbo with me I told tubbo this and he didn't want to do it but I forced him to come we both packed bags and when everyone was asleep I opened the window and me and tubbo grabbed our bags and we jumped when we landed i grabbed tubbos hand and we ran to a nearby gas station and we stayed there for the rest of the night we stole a few stuff from it without getting caught (they got a few snacks and water bottles) the next morning we started to walk further away from the minecrafts house we ended up in "sleepy boys inc street" we saw a mansion and we saw a man come out and he was in a grey t-shirt and some black pants he also wore a crown on his head he noticed us and come towards us I stepped in front of tubbo just in case we was gonna hurt us "hello there are you two lost?" the man asked "no" I said "then where are your guys parents?" The man said "we don't have any" I said the man looked sad when I said that "why don't you two come inside my mansion and I could get you two something to eat and you can stay here for the night" the man said smiling a little "sure" tubbo said stepping beside me "okay then come inside" the man led us to the front of his mansion and we all went inside "by the way my name is eret" eret said "im tommy and this is my brother tubbo" I said.

A/n: that's where I'm gonn leave this chapter for now since it's really late where I live and I have been writing this since 12:00 and I'm really tired so bye guys I hope you enjoyed this.